After having our share of temple hopping, noodle slurping and making the rounds of backpacker districts around Asia, we’re up for a new adventure in a different continent. Bust out your passports, we’re ticking off an item from that ever-growing bucket list: Europe!
BACKPACKING Europe begins in the City of Light, Paris. We’ll start our trip at the most iconic landmark of them all: the Eiffel Tower. Then we make our way to Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe. We'll stroll at Montmarte to see the Sacre Coeur and head over to the Notre Dame Cathedral too. Spend your free time in coffee shops or take a scenic tour of the Seine River.
We then take the train to Italy, into Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance movement. Marvel at the magnificent Santa Maria del Fiore. Get the chance to see David, Michelangelo’s masterpiece of a sculpture. Take a stroll around the impressive Piazza della Signoria. Spend your day visiting museums and appreciating art or simply saunter around the quaint streets of Florence.
We then travel to Rome, Italy’s sprawling capital. Soak in the Roman lifestyle as we visit the country’s historical legacies: the Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Vatican City and St. Peter’s Basilica, to name a few. Feast on pasta and pizza by a simple trattoria for the perfect Roman holiday.
We’ve got a packed itinerary that will take you through iconic cities and heritage sites, coasting through beautiful landscapes aboard trains and admiring magnificent landmarks on foot. Get ready cause it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime!
- Roam around Paris, the City of Light!
- See the breathtaking Eiffel Tower at night.
- Admire the works of the masters at Europe's many museums.
- Experience the glorious Tuscan sun in Florence
- Eat the best gelato and make your wish by the Trevi Fountain in Rome
- Take a trip to the Vatican City!
Day 1 - Arrive in Paris. See Eiffel Tower at night. Overnight Paris.
Day 2 - Paris City Tour. Overnight Paris.
Day 3 - Paris City Tour. Overnight Paris.
Day 4 - Free Time in Paris. Overnight Paris.
Day 5 - Travel to Florence. Overnight Florence.
Day 6 - Florence Walking Tour. Overnight Florence.
Day 7 - Free Time in Florence. Overnight Florence.
Day 8 - Travel to Rome. Rome City Tour. Overnight Rome.
Day 9 - Vatican City Day Tour. Overnight Rome.
Day 10 - Free Time in Rome. Overnight Rome.
Day 11 - Flight to Manila.
4 Nights in Paris
3 Nights in Florence
3 Nights in Rome
Airport Transfers in Paris and Rome
Local transportation during tours
Train travel from Paris - Florence - Rome
Paris City Tour via Paris Transport Pass (includes unlimited transportation around Paris)
Florence Walking Tour
Rome City Tour
Vatican City Day Tour
Travel Factor Shirt
Travel Factor ID and Bagtag
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Manila - Paris, Rome - Manila Flights
Visa Application Fees
Travel Tax and Terminal Fees
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 55 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 3.5% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 55 will also be used.
Flights are not included in the package. You have the option of booking your preferred schedule and airline.
MNL - CDG
Participants on this trip must must book a flight that arrives in Paris (CDG) on Mar 30, 2019. If the participant wishes to arrive at an earlier date, the participant will have to arrange for airport transfers and accommodation for his/her extra days.
FCO - MNL
Participants on this trip must book a flight that leaves Rome (FCO) on Apr 9. If the participant wishes to leave at a later date, the participant will have to arrange for airport transfers and accommodations for his/her extra days.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Europe (Paris + Florence + Rome) or call HQ 746-5119.