Introducing a brand new European adventure like no other. Explore Spain and Portugal the Travel Factor way during one of the most unique times of the year, Holy Week.
We'll kickstart your Euro vacation with 3 days in Barcelona, Spain's trendiest city that's teeming with art, architecture and sangria. With an included visit to the world-famous Sagrada Familia, Barcelona will surely exceed your expectations. A train ride will then bring us to Madrid, the country's capital and home to more spectacular architecture, tapas and some of the world's most delicious churros. We then travel to the highlight of the trip, Sevilla where some of the most unique Semana Santa traditions are celebrated. Watch in awe and reverence as Maundy Thursday and Good Friday practices are reenacted - then be amazed how different and similar we Filipinos are.
Finally, we're off to Lisbon, the Portugese capital and a portal to the old world. Revel in a different kind of Europe, a city that still reminiscent of its glorious colonial past - where streets are like living museums and where food is just sublime. The best part, Lisbon has got to be one of the continent's cheapest cities so shop and dine to your heart's content! Check off major items in your bucketlist in this special Travel Factor 11Days/10Nights trip to Spain and Portugal. Vamos!
- Enjoy Barcelona, Spain's hippest and sexiest city!
- Disover Madrid's royal architecture and yummy tapas.
- Witness the Semana Santa traditions in Sevilla, a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Travel back in time as you explore LIsbon, Portugal.
Day 0 - Flight out of MNL to BCN
Day 1 - Arrive in Barcelona, Airport pickup, Overnight Barcelona
Day 2 - Sagrada Familia + Barcelona City Tour, Overnight Barcelona
Day 3 - Free Day in Barcelona
Day 4 - Travel to Madrid, Afternoon Walking Tour, Overnight Madrid
Day 5 - Free Day in Madrid
Day 6 - Travel to Sevilla, Afternoon Waking Tour, Overnight Sevilla
Day 7 - Watch traditions, processions, Overnight Sevilla
Day 8 - Travel to Lisbon, Overnight Lisbon
Day 9 - Lisbon Walking Tour, Overnight Lisbon
Day 10 - Free Day in Lisbon
Day 11 - Flight out to MNL
3 Nights in Barcelona
2 Nights in Madrid
2 Nights in Sevilla
3 Nights in Lisbon
Airport Transfers in Barcelona and Lisbon
Local transportation during tours
Train travel from Barcelona - Madrid - Sevilla
Bus travel from Sevilla - Lisbon
Sagrada Familia + Barcelona City Tour
Madrid Walking Tour
Sevilla Walking Tour
Lisbon Walking Tour
Travel Factor Shirt
Travel Factor ID and Bagtag
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Manila - Barcelona, Lisbon - Manila Flights
Visa Application Fees
Travel Tax and Terminal Fees
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 57 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 57 will also be used.
Flights are not included in the package. You have the option of booking your preferred schedule and airline.
MNL - BCN
Participants on this trip must must book a flight that arrives in Barcelona (BCN) on Apr 13, 2019. If the participant wishes to arrive at an earlier date, the participant will have to arrange for airport transfers and accommodation for his/her extra days.
LIS - MNL
Participants on this trip must book a flight that leaves Lisbon (LIS) on Apr 9. If the participant wishes to leave at a later date, the participant will have to arrange for airport transfers and accommodations for his/her extra days.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Europe (Spain + Portugal) or call HQ 746-5119.