Take in the sights and sounds of Vietnam's capital in this awesome extended weekend! Start off your adventure in Hanoi's Old Quarter, a busy maze of French colonial architecture, kitschy shops, hawkers and of course the trademark buzzing swarm of motorcycle riders. Then take a relaxing overnight trip aboard a traditional Vietnamese junk boat to Halong Bay, a World Heritage Site and the country's tourism crown jewel. Spend two days being awed by a thousand limestone islets jutting out of jade blue waters. Return to the big city and experience chaos as well as quiet contemplation only this vibrant city can offer. Of course, indulge in Northern Vietnamese cuisine: Bun Cha (Grilled Pork with Vermicelli), Banh Cuon (Fresh Spring Rolls), Banh Tom (Shrimp Cake) just to name a few. Explore this city of contrasts: modest and complex, subdued yet vibrant. This is BACKPACKING Hanoi.
- Experience rich history and culture in the capital of Vietnam.
- Go on an overnight Halong Bay cruise.
- Discover unique shops and places in the beautiful city of Hanoi.
- Go crazy on Northern Vietnamese food!
Evening flight to Hanoi
Early morning arrival at Hanoi
Halong Bay Cruise
Overnight Halong Bay
Continuation of Halong Bay Cruise
Hanoi City Tour
Transport to Airport
Early morning flight to Manila
Roundtrip Airport Transfers in Hanoi, Vietnam
All land transfers and local transportation in Hanoi, Vietnam
2 Nights Accommodation in Hanoi
Overnight Halong Bay Cruise w/ full board meals
Hanoi City Tour
Travel Factor ID and Lanyard
Travel Factor Shirt
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 55 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 3.5% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 55 will also be used.
via Cebu Pacific
Dec 26, 2018 via 5J 744 22:00 H ETD Manila 00:40 H (+1) ETA Hanoi
Dec 30, 2018 via 5J 745 01:25 H ETD Hanoi 05:25 H (+1) Manila
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Hanoi or call HQ 746-5119.