With its jaw-dropping landscapes, picture-perfect roads, countless waterfalls, fjords, valleys and glaciers, Iceland certainly is without doubt one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Join us as Travel Factor proudly embarks on a week-long roadtrip to Iceland's greatest hits.
We'll kick off the trip in Reykjavik, the country's hip capital and spend the afternoon shaking off that jetlag. The epic roadtrip begins on the second day and starts off in West Iceland, and continues to the Snaefellsness Peninsula on the third day. The next day brings us to the Golden Circle, certainly one of the country's most spectacular sites. Our fifth day takes us to the scenic south coast where more fantastic natural sites abound and to the small, picturesque town of Vik. An Icelandic adventure is never complete without a soothing dip at the Blue Lagoon which is the highlight of our last day on the road! Oh, and if we're lucky we'll get to witness the aurora borealis, a once-in-a-lifetime moment!
While Iceland is certainly not cheap, it's most definitely worth it. Here at Travel Factor, we've made all the necessary arrangements to be able to bring you the most affordable and authentic Iceland package possible. We'll be sleeping at budget hotels (double / twin sharing) and hostels but travel comfortably in chartered transport. We've made sure to include daily breakfast too! Be prepared to see a lot of destinations because our itinerary is packed. This is the Travel Factor way!
So pack your winter gear and your adventurous spirit, boys and girls. We're going to Iceland!
Note: For Philippine Passport holders, a Schengen Visa is needed to enter Iceland. Visa Assistance is included when you avail of this package.
- Spend a week in Iceland, one of the most beautiful countries in the world!
- See Iceland, the best way possible, through an epic roadtrip!
- Visit the most picturesque fjords, waterfalls, valleys, geysirs and glaciers!
- Avail the most affordable Iceland package in the market.
- If you're lucky, witness the aurora borealis!
- It's Iceland. ICELAND!!!
Aug 31: Today you'll arrive in Reykjavik. After being picked up at the airport, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day exploring Iceland's hip capital. Overnight Reykjavik.
Sep 01: Your roadtrip begins today! Head to West Iceland and visit the Hvalfjörður Fjord, Deildartunguhver Hot Springs, Hraunfossar and Barnafoss Waterfalls. Overnight Borgarnes.
Sep 02: Explore the Snaefellsnes Peninsula today and see Hellnar, Arnarstaði, Lóndrangar, Grundarfjörður/Kirkjufell. Overnight Borgarnes.
Sep 03: Hit the road once more and go to the Golden Circle where you'll be amazed at Þingvellir National park, Geysir Geothermal Area, Gullfoss Waterfall. Overnight Hella.
Sep 04: The roadtrip continues to The Scenic South Coast where you'll be greeted by Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss Waterfalls, Reynisfjara Beach, Dyrhólaey. You'll also visit the quaint town of Vik before heading back to Reykjavik. Overnight Reykjavik.
Sep 05: Go on a soothing day trip to the famous Blue Lagoon of Iceland. Don't forget your swimwear! Overnight Reykjavik.
Sep 06: Say goodbye to Iceland and to your new-found friends! Today's your flight out.
Accommodation (Double/Twin Sharing w/ Shared Bathrooms):
* 3 nights Reykjavik
* 2 nights Borgarnes
* 1 night Hella
* West Iceland Tour: Hvalfjörður Fjord, Deildartunguhver Hot Springs, Hraunfossar and Barnafoss Waterfalls
* Snaefellsnes Peninsula Tour: Hellnar, Arnarstaði, Lóndrangar, Grundarfjörður/Kirkjufell
* Golden Circle Tour: Þingvellir National park, Geysir Geothermal Area, Gullfoss Waterfall
* The Scenic South Coast Tour: Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss Waterfalls, Reynisfjara Beach, Dyrhólaey, Vík Town
* Day Trip to the Blue Lagoon, Including Standard Admission Fee
* Airport Transfers
* All land transportation as indicated in the itinerary
* Travel Factor ID and T-shirt
* Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
* Visa Assistance
Manila - Reykjavik - Manila Flights
Visa Application Fees
Travel Tax and Terminal Fees
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 53 to account for foreign currency conversion loss.
Arrive in Reykjavik (KEF) on April 18, 2017
Depart Reykjavik (KEF) on April 24, 2017
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Iceland or call HQ 746-5119.