Travel Factor takes you to a classic! Get ready for a week of adventure as we take you to the heartlands of Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam.
The journey begins at iconic Khao San Road in Bangkok, the backpacker’s home base in Southeast Asia. Bangkok offers great places for shopping at bargain prices and a list of mouthwatering street food choices. The next stop of the trip takes you to Cambodia, where the mystical Angkor Wat can be found. Make your way to the temples where you can spend your day imitating those Lara Croft poses or simply marveling the many faces of Buddha at the Bayon Temple. Cambodia’s sordid past is also a point of interest in the journey as we take time to understand the Khmer Rouge’s Killing Fields. Finally, the trip concludes at Ho Chi Minh City, where visitors will learn how the clever Vietnamese literally built underground communities while fighting a war. Don’t forget that the food in Vietnam is a trip in itself. Sample the fabulous banh mi and pho and you will surely get to gastronomic highs!
With all these activities and a whole lot more, who could think this can all happen in just a week?
• A tour of the beautiful Grand Palace in Bangkok
• Tour the majestic Angkor Wat Complex in Siem Reap
• Visit to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum in Phnom Penh
• Visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels in Ho Chi Minh City
• Get a chance to fire an AK47 at the Cu Chi Tunnels in Saigon!
Morning arrival in Bangkok, Thailand Free time
Grand Palace Tour
Free time & optional tour/shopping in Bangkok
Travel to Siem Reap, Cambodia
Overnight Siem Reap
Angkor Wat Tour
Overnight Siem Reap
Travel to Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Overnight Phnom Penh
Half-day morning Phnom Penh tour (S21 and Killing Fields)
Travel to Saigon, Vietnam
Half-day afternoon Cuchi Tunnel Tour
Free time for shopping. Night transfer to airport
Early morning flight to Manila
Early morning arrival at Manila
Accommodation (Group Sharing):
* 3 Nights Bangkok
* 2 Nights Siem Reap
* 1 Night Phnom Penh
* 2 Nights Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)
* 4 Breakfasts (SR, HCM)
Tours (includes admission fees):
* Bangkok Grand Palace Tour
* Angkor Wat Day Tour
* Phnom Penh Tour
* Ho Chi Minh Tour
* BKK airport – Hotel Airport Transfer (for those arriving on prescribed flight)
* Backpacker/Commuter Transport from BKK-HCM
* Hotel – HCM Airport Transfer (for those departing on prescribed flight)
* Travel Insurance
* Travel Factor ID and Tshirt
* Philippine Travel Tax (PHP 1,620)
* Visa Fees (if applicable)
* Local Transport during free time
* Meals not specified in the package
* Tips and gratuities
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 55 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 3.5% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 55 will also be used.
via Cebu Pacific
Manila to Bangkok
Oct 26, 2018 – 5J 929 Dep Manila 06:15H Arr Bangkok 08:45H
Ho Chi Minh to Manila
Nov 4, 2019 – 5J 752 Dep Ho Chi Minh 01:05H Arr Manila 04:55H
You can also book a slightly different flight, please contact Travel Factor HQ for advise.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Indochina or call HQ 746-5119.