For years, South Korea had been overshadowed by its heavyweight neighbor Japan when it came to tourism and even technology. Few were familiar with its fascinating culture, which had almost always been associated with Japanese customs, let alone its glorious and complex cuisine. But with its doors opening more to the world via technological exports and infectious K-pop, South Korea is surely climbing its way up on every traveler’s list.
Let Travel Factor take you to bustling Seoul and discover why this country’s got soul!
• A tour of busy Seoul
• A walking tour of busy Seoul (Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower)
• Make all your Koreanovela fantasies come true as you visit the enchanting Nami Island!
Morning arrival at Incheon
Transfer to Seoul. Check in
Half Day Seoul City Tour
Seoul City Tour
Morning Flight to Manila
* Airport Transfers in Korea
* 4 Nights Accommodation (4 PAX sharing)
* Seoul City Pass
* Seoul Walking/Commuting City Tour (Gyeongbokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower, Insadong, Myeondong)
* Koreanovela Tour: Nami Island
* Travel Factor ID and Tshirt
* Travel Insurance
* Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620)
* Visa Fees
* Local transportation during free time
* Tips and gratuities Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 53 to account for foreign currency conversion loss.
via Cebu Pacific
Jan 18 via 5J 188 ETD Manila 17:10H ETA Incheon 20:10H
Jan 22 via 5J 187 ETD Incheon 02:30H ETA Manila 05:50H
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Korea or call HQ 746-5119.