Introducing BACKPACKING Laos, Travel Factor’s newest offering in the Southeast Asia region. Let us take you to this idyll Buddhist country that is often overlooked in the Indochina trails yet offers a lot of potential for adventure and action.
First, we’ll fly into the ancient town of Luang Prabang situated in Northern Laos. It is considered by many travelers as being the heart of Laotian culture. It was also designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1995. We then take a road trip deep into Laos and into the adventure town of Vang Vieng, where limestone cliffs jut out of rice paddies and where loads of activities and massive relaxation await you. Experience their river tubing in Nam Song River. From Vang Vieng, it's a 4-hour drive to Laotian capital, Vientiane, roam around its environs: a unique blend of Buddhist influence and French colonization. You’ll be surprised how Laos will charm you.
• Roam the colonial capital of Vietianne
• A day tour in Vang Vieng filled with various activities including river tubing, spelunking, temple hopping, trekking and white water rafting
• Experience the alms giving ceremony of the monks.
• Swim at the three-tier Kuang Si Falls
Afternoon/Evening Flight to Kuala Lumpur/Bangkok. Overnight at Airport.
• Afternoon flight to Luang Prabang. Free Time in the late afternoon. Climb at Mount Phousi. Visit Hill Tribe Market. Overnight Luang Prabang.
• Kuang Si Falls. Overnight Luang Prabang.
• Travel to Vang Vieng in the morning. Free time in Vang Vieng. Overnight Vang Vieng.
• Vang Vieng Eco Tour. Overnight Vang Vieng.
• Travel to Vientiane. Vientiane City Tour. Overnight Vientiane.
• Morning flight to Kuala Lumpur/Afternoon flight to Bangkok. Free time in Kuala Lumpur/BKK. Evening flight to Manila.
* Airport Transfers in Laos (if suggested flight is followed)
* 2 Nights Accommodation at Luang Prabang, Laos (Twin/Triple Sharing)
* 2 Nights Accommodation at Vang Vieng, Laos (Twin/Triple Sharing)
* 1 Night Accommodation at Vientiane, Laos (Twin/Triple Sharing)
* Daily Breakfast
* Luang Prabang Tour: Kuang Si Falls
* Vang Vieng Eco Tour: River Tubing/Kayaking
* Vientiane City Tour: Vat Sisaket, Wat Phra Keo, Patuxay Monument, That Luang Stupa, Buddha Park
* Chartered Van Transportation: Luang Prabang - Vang Vieng - Vientiane
* Travel Insurance
* Travel Factor ID and Bagtag
* Travel Factor Shirt
* Philippine Travel Tax
* Airport Taxes and Fees
* Visa Fees
* Accommodation in KL/Bangkok (wherever is the lay-over)
* Meals not included in the package
* Local transportation during free time
* Other entrance fees not stated above
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 55 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 3.5% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 55 will also be used.
Jan 01, 2020 - 13:50 ETD DMK (Bangkok); 15:20 ETA LPQ (Luang Prabang) via FD 1030 Air Asia
Jan 06, 2020 - 13:25 ETD Wattay (Vientiane); 13:25 ETA Suvarnabhumi (Bangkok) via WE 571 Thai Smile
You still need to book flight from Bangkok to Manila. You may want to do a back-to-back Myanmar + Laos, please email email@example.com for updated flight schedule clarifications and suggestions.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Laos or call HQ 746-5119.