Souks, medinas, spices and the Sahara. Yes, we're going to Morocco! Nestled on top of the African continent and so close to Spain, Morocco is a country like no other. Join us as we spend 6 days discovering Morocco's imperial cities!
Your adventure kicks off in Casablanca, Morocco's biggest and most connected city. After getting a first feel of the country, we're off to exciting Marrakesh, a city that's so vibrant and alive it's the stuff of stories and legends. Get ready to check an item of your bucketlist as we travel to the Sahara Desert! We'll spend one night in Dades and another night in the Northern Sahara! We then cross the stunning Atlas Mountains into Fez where we'll spend two nights to discover it's souks, medinas and amazing cuisine. We'll then go on a day trip to Chefchaouen, a beautiful blue town that will just blow your minds! Our last night is spent in the Morocco's capital, Rabat after which we take a quick ride full circle to Casablanca to catch your flight back home.
- Discover Morocco the Travel Factor way!
- Go on a roadtrip featuring Morocco's most iconic cities.
- Experience an authentic Sahara Safari!
- This trip utilizes a comfy chartered vehicle to see the most places!
- Set foot on the African continent.
- NO VISA needed!
Arrive in Casablanca. Airport Pick-up.
Check-in at hotel. Free time. Overnight Casablanca.
Check-out. Marrakesh Day Tour.
Check-out. Travel to Dades Valley.
Check-out. Travel to Sahara Desert.
Sahara Desert Safari. Overnight Sahara
Check-out. Road trip to Fez.
Fez Day Tour.
Transfer to Chefchaouen
Free time at Chefchaouen.
Transfer to Rabat
Check-out. Travel to Casablanca Airport. Flight to Manila
based on twin sharing, with daily breakfast
1 Night in Casablanca
1 Night in Marrakesh
1 Night in Dades
1 Night in Sahara Desert
1 Night in Fez
1 Night in Chefchaoen
1 Night in Rabat
Airport Transfers in Casablanca
Chartered Transportation for the entire tour
Marrakesh Day Tour
Sahara Desert Safari
Fez Day Tour
plus other sites on the way
Travel Factor Shirt
Travel Factor ID
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Manila - Casablanca - Manila Flights
Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620)
Lunch & Dinners
Local transportation during free time
Entrance / Admission Fees
Tips & Gratuities
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 57 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 57 will also be used.
Flights are not included in the package. Participants have the freedom of booking their preferred flights.
MNL - CMN
Participants must book a flight that arrives on April 14 (any time).
CMN - MNL
Participants must book a flight that departs on the afternoon / evening of Aprl 21.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Morocco or call HQ 746-5119.