So you wanna rough it in Calaguas but you don't have the time to sort out bus bookings and haggle with boat men? We feel you and we've created Beachbum Calaguas (Backpacker Style) that's perfect for your adventurous soul. We'll sort out all the transport woes to get you in and out of the island but still leave you to it to set up camp and cook your own meals. The best part is we've priced it at our lowest ever!
- Go on a Calaguas trip backpacker style!
- We've got your bus and boat problems sorted out.
- Beachbum in one of the most beautiful beaches in the country!
• Assembly time between 6-7pm
• Early morning arrival in Daet
• Travel to Calaguas Island
• Free Time at Calaguas Island
• Overnight Calaguas Island
• Late morning break camp
• Travel to Bagasbas Beach
• Free time at Bagasbas Beach
• Departure from Daet to Manila around 7-8pm
• Early morning arrival in Manila
- Roundtrip bus transfers: Manila - Daet - Manila
- Roundtrip Boat Transfers to Calaguas Island
- Entrance Fees at Calaguas Island
- Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
- Use of Tents and Camping Fee
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Calaguas (Backpacker Style) or call HQ 746-5119.