Brave the 7-hour bus ride, plus the two hour boat ride into open seas and be rewarded with one, if not the most pristine, unspoilt beach you will ever see in your life. You are welcomed by powder white sand so fine your feet get immediately buried the moment you step onto it. There’s no running water, no accommodations and no electricity in the island – just jewel-toned waters, stars and stories of perfect company to entertain you the entire weekend. Well worth the trade-off, if you ask us.
Discover for yourself why Travel Factor call CALAGUAS our ‘happy beach’!
We have once taken 102 beach bummers in this island at one time. The beach is so wide you wouldn’t even know you have 101 more people there. Of course, at night, it’s a different story. Calaguas island has been witness to the greatest/craziest TF socials!
Itinerary may change depending on weather and wave conditions during the time of travel .
6PM Assembly time
Early morning arrival in Daet
Boat transfer to Calaguas Island
Explore the Island
Dinner and Socials
Boat transfer back to the Port
Lunch in Daet
Wash up in Bagasbas and rest
Explore Bagasbas Beach
Option to Surf
Early dinner (on personal account)
7PM ETD for Manila
Early morning arrival in Manila
- Land transfers: Manila-Daet-Manila
- Boat transfers: Port-Calaguas Island-Port
- 1N tent accommodation
**based on group sharing (4pax per tent)
- Camp meals
• Day 1 Lunch, Dinner
• Day 2 Breakfast, Lunch
- Service of Travel Factor Coordinator/s
- Environmental and Entrance fees
- Camping fee
- Travel Factor ID
- Other meals not specified above
- Other activities not specified above
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: BEACHBUM Calaguas or call HQ 746-5119.