Boasting some awesome dive sites, with its rich marine life and amazing underwater wrecks, Coron is one of the fastest growing tourism destination in the country. The interesting mix of pristine beaches and the clearest lagoons concentrated in one area makes this collection of islands in Palawan popular to foreign and local travellers. Snorkel the blue waters of Kayangan lake, said to be the cleanest lake in the country. Kayak your way around Banana and Malcapuya islands. For the early riser, climb up Mount Tapiyas to see a stunning sunrise over this coastal town and the nearby islands.
Make sure to catch Twin lagoon during lowtide, otherwise the small narrow opening on the limestone cliffs dividing up the two lagoons gets swallowed by the waters.
Morning Flight to Busuanga. Free Time. Suggestion: explore Coron Town, visit Maquinit Hot Spring. Overnight at Coron Town.
Island hopping tour: Banana Island and Malcapuya Island. Overnight at Coron town.
Coron Island Tour: Kayangan Lake, Twin Lagoons, Siete Pecados, CYC/Calacuchi White Beach, Coral Eden. Overnight at Coron Town.
Free time for Pasalubong shopping. Afternoon flight to Manila
Itinerary may change depending on weather and wave conditions during the time of travel .
• Roundtrip transfers: Airport to Coron Town
• 3 nights A/C room accommodation at Coron Town Proper (3-4 pax sharing)
• All tours and Entrance fees during tours
• All Meals served family style (rice, drinks, meat, fish/seafood, vegetable) during tours
Day 2: Breakfast, Picnic Lunch
Day 3: Breakfast, Picnic Lunch
Day 4: Breakfast
• Services of local guide during tours
• Travel Insurance
• Travel Factor ID
• roundtrip airfare
• mask and snorkel – recommended to bring your own (available for rent P150 per day)
• entrance fees at other sites
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: CONQUER Coron or call HQ 746-5119.