Just a few hours from the city, Fortune Island beckons with its white sand beaches, sharp cliffs and quirky Greek-inspired "ruins." At the heart of Nasugbu Bay, Fortune Island lures beachbummers, hikers, adventure junkies and photoholics alike.
- A true white sand beach so close to Manila!
- Ramp up the adventure factor and go cliff jumping!
- Check out the "Greek" ruins and go photo-crazy.
02:30 AM Meet-up time
03:00 AM ETD Manila
06:00 AM ETA Nasugbu, Batangas, Last stop for supplies
07:30 AM Boat departure for Fortune Island
08:30 AM Arrive at Fortune Island. Free time for beach bumming, snorkelling, picture-taking, trek to other side of the island
11:00 AM Early Lunch
02:00 PM Boat ride back to Nasugbu
03:00 PM ETD Nasugbu
08:00 PM ETA Manila
- Roundtrip van transfers: Manila - Batangas - Manila
- Roundtrip boat transfers
- All entrance and guide fees
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Factor ID
- Service of Travel Factor Coordinator/s
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: BEACHBUM Fortune Island or call HQ 746-5119.