Just a few hours from the city, Fortune Island beckons with its white sand beaches, sharp cliffs and quirky Greek-inspired "ruins." At the heart of Nasugbu Bay, Fortune Island lures beachbummers, hikers, adventure junkies and photoholics alike.
- A true white sand beach so close to Manila!
- Ramp up the adventure factor and go cliff jumping!
- Check out the "Greek" ruins and go photo-crazy.
Itinerary may change depending on weather and wave conditions during the time of travel
02:30 AM Assembly time
03:00 AM ETD Manila
06:00 AM ETA Nasugbu, Batangas
07:30 AM Boat transfer to Fortune Island
08:30 AM ETA Fortune Island. Free time
11:00 AM Early Lunch
02:00 PM Boat transfer back to Port
03:00 PM ETD Nasugbu
08:00 PM ETA Manila
Itinerary may change depending on weather and wave conditions during the time of travel .
- Land transfers: Manila-Batangas-Manila
- Boat transfers: Port-Fortune Island-Port
- All entrance and guide fees
- Travel Factor ID
- Service of Travel Factor Coordinator/s
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: BEACHBUM Fortune Island or call HQ 746-5119.