"Upon landing at Tacloban City, we headed into the simple, coastal town of Palompon, our gateway into Kalanggaman Island. We boarded a good-sized fishing boat that nowadays are sometime used to ferry travelers to the nearby islands. About 30 minutes into the ride, a white mound dotted with coconut trees emerged on the horizon. Nearing it, we were greeted by the clearest waters. The Philippines sure is a beautiful place but few places are as awesome as Kalanggaman island."
Early morning flight to Tacloban, Tacloban Tour (McArthur Landing, San Juanico Bridge, Sto. Niño Shrine), Travel to Palompon. Check-in at lodge. Overnight Palompon
Travel to Kalanggaman Island. Overnight Palompon.
Free Time in Palompon. Check-out by 11:00 AM. Lunch. Travel to Tacloban Airport. Afternoon Flight to Manila
• Airport pick-up and transfers in Leyte
• All land and sea transport
• 2 Nights Accommodation in Palompon, Leyte (group sharing)
Day 1 Lunch;
Day 2 Picnic Lunch;
Day 3 Breakfast
• Travel Factor ID
• Travel Insurance
• MNL-TAC-MNL flights
• Terminal Fees
via Cebu Pacific
Mar 3, 2017 5J 649 05:40 AM ETD Manila; 07:05 AM ETA Tacloban
Mar 5, 2017 5J 660 01:05 PM ETD Tacloban; 02:35 PM ETA Manila
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: BEACHBUM Kalanggaman Island, Leyte or call HQ 746-5119.