Minalungao National Park is located in the municipality of General Tinio, Nueva Ecija. A 3-4 hours drive from Manila. The Minalungao National park has 16-meter high limestone bordering the narrow river Peñaranda. Aside from its beautiful water, the park has been continuously being developed to attract and accommodate more tourists. There’s also a cliff-jumping area in the park. The local government has also made facilities for picnics, raft-riding and zip-line.
- Visit Minalungao National Park - Cliff diving and Zipline activities - Lunch on a bamboo raft
Assembly time at 03:00AM
Morning arrival General Tinio, Nueva Ecija
Explore Minalungao National Park
River crossing thru Bamboo raft
Lunch. Free time. Swim. Rest.
Travel back to Manila.
ETA Manila around 07:00PM
* Roundtrip transfers (Manila-Nueva Ecija-Manila)
* Entrance Fees
* Guide Fees
* Bamboo Raft rental
* Travel Insurance
* Travel Factor ID
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: CONQUER Minalungao River or call HQ 746-5119.