Often times, travelers are divided between beaches and mountains. Not on Conquer Mt. Daguldol! Our latest Conquer destination, Mt. Daguldol brings you the best of both worlds! Start by trekking on the white sandy beach of Laiya, Batangas and then enter the forest line and into Mt. Daguldol!
- Enjoy the white sandy beach of Laiya, Batangas!
- Hike leisurely to Mt. Daguldol
- Have a hassle-free camping trip, a Travel Factor signature!
- Explore Naambon Falls
05:00 Meet up at Mc Donald's El Pueblo
05:30 Depart Manila
08:00 Arrive at San Juan, Batangas. Breakfast (on participants' account)
09:00 Travel to Jumpoff Point
10:00 Start of trekking proper
12:00 Lunch break
13:00 Resume trek
15:30 Arrive at Camp Site, Set Camp
18:30 Dinner and Socials, Overnight at Mt. Daguldol
05:00 Wake up call, Ascend to summit
05:30 Sun Rise Viewing
07:30 Breakfast, Break Camp
08:30 Start of descent, sidetrip at Naambon Falls
12:30 Lunch Break, Free Time
16:00 Depart Laiya, Batangas
19:00 Arrive at Manila
- Van transfers: Manila - San Juan, Batangas - Manila
- 1 Night Tent Accommodation at Mt. Daguldol
- 2 Lunch, 1 Camp Dinner, 1 Camp Breakfast
- All Entrance, Environmental and Guide Fees
- Travel Factor ID and Lanyard
- Travel Insurance
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: CONQUER Mt. Daguldol or call HQ 746-5119.