What had once been the site of destruction and havoc is now a place of adventure and excitement. Hike up Mount Pinatubo and be rewarded with a majestic view of jade blue waters in its crater. Be prepared for rough roads and jolting action while riding the four-wheel drive jeepneys. Gear up for one awesome day of conquering this amazing volcano with Superdry!
Look your best and be sure to tag us on Facebook @superdryphilippines with your favorite #MySuperdry moment during the hike to get a chance to win exclusive items! Winners will be announced at the end of the trip.
- Ride a 4x4 Jeep Ride!
- Trek to the Crater of Mount Pinatubo
- Receive a Superdry T-shirt and other giveaways from Superdry
HOW TO JOIN
1. Proceed to any SuperdryStore to register, you can find Superdry at the locations below:
• Level 1 of Ayala Center Cebu Expansion
• 2nd Floor of Central Square Bonifacio High Street
• Mid-Level 2/3 of Shangri-La Plaza East Wing
• Upper Ground Floor of Mega Fashion Hall
2. Bring the following to register:
a) Valid government issued ID
b) Purchase any item with receipt dated April 1 – May 28, 2017 (regular priced items only)
c) Joining fee of PHP 1,625* (50% off climb fee)
* VIPs are exempted of the fee, just present valid Superdry VIP card.
* Published rate of PHP 3,350
3. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your booking which will serve as your registration form, please do not forget to bring this on the day of the event.
Assembly time at 02:30 AM
Arrival in Capas, Tourism Office
4 x 4 ride to jump off point
Start of 2.5 hours trek
Arrival at the crater
Travel back to the jump off point (2.5 hours trek)
4 x 4 ride back to Tourism Office
Travel back to Manila
Side trip to Capas Shrine (if time permits)
ETA Manila at 08:00PM
* Roundtrip transfers: Manila - Pinatubo - Manila
* 4×4 Vehicle to hiking trail
* Local Guide
* Conservation Fee
* Indigenous People's Zone Fee
* Botolan Municipal Fee and Conservation Fee
* Sidetrip to Capas Shrine (if time permits)
* Travel Insurance
* Superdry T-Shirt
* Superdry and Travel Factor ID bag tag
- Entrance fee at Capas Shrine (PHP 10.00 per head)
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: CONQUER Conquer Mt. Pinatubo with Superdry or call HQ 746-5119.