Hiking in Mt. Ulap gives you the best of the Cordilleras. Trek through pine forests, verdant grasslands and be humbled by the view of the Cordillera mountain range. Learn more about our rich Filipino culture as you pass through local villages and burial caves. Brave your way to the iconic Gungol Rock where you'll snap a hard-earned photo of yourself and the clouds. Before coming back to Manila, roam around Baguio for cute souvenirs or go back to that favorite restaurant of yours.
- Come up to Baguio via Victory Liner, the country's premier bus transportation company.
- Go an enjoyable hike and breathe that fresh mountain air.
- Enjoy your free time in Baguio city. Shop for souvenirs or go an a foodtrip!
**subject to change without prior notice
09:00 PM Assembly time
10:00 PM ETD Manila
04:00 AM ETA Baguio, Breakfast stop
05:30 AM Depart for Trailhead
06:15 AM Arrive at the Trailhead
06:30 AM Registration. Orientation.
06:45 AM Start of trekking activity
* Peak 1 - Ambanaw Paway
* Peak 2 - Gungol Rock
* Peak 3 - Mt. Ulap Summit
Lunch stop during the hike
01:00 PM Exit trail, wash-up
04:00 PM Travel back to Baguio City
06:00 PM Early dinner
08:00 PM Depart for Manila
02:00 AM ETA Manila
- Land transfers: Manila-Benguet-Manila
- Entrance and environmental fees
- Service of the local guide/s
- Service of Travel Factor Coordinator/s
- Travel Factor ID
- Other activities not specified above
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: CONQUER Mt. Ulap or call HQ 746-5119.