What had once been the site of destruction and havoc is now a place of adventure and excitement. Hike up Mount Pinatubo and be rewarded with a majestic view of jade blue waters in its crater. Be prepared for rough roads and jolting action while riding the four-wheel drive jeepneys. Gear up for one awesome day of conquering this amazing volcano!
- Enjoy a 4x4 Jeep Ride!
- Trek to the Crater of Mount Pinatubo
**subject to change without prior notice
02:30 AM Assembly time
03:00 AM ETD Manila
05:30 AM ETA Capas Tourism Office
05:45 AM Registration. Orientation
06:00 AM Start of the adventure
4 x 4 ride to jump off point
Start of 2.5 hours trek
Arrival at the crater
Trek back to the jump off point
Ride 4 x 4 back to Tourism Office
Travel back to Manila
Side trip to Capas Shrine (if time permits)
08:00 PM ETA Manila
- Land transfers: Manila-Tarlac-Manila
- 4×4 ride to the trailhead
- Service of the local guides
- Capas conservation fee
- Botolan municipal and conservation fee
- Indigenous People's Fee
- Travel Factor ID
- PHP 10.00 entrance fee at Capas Shrine
- Other activities not specified above
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: CONQUER Pinatubo or call HQ 746-5119.