Ever wondered what it would be like to wake up to a sea of clouds? Or maybe sleep at the peak of a mountain? Then gather those mountaineering gear as we bring you Byaheng Victory CONQUER Mt Pulag. Spend an awesome weekend hiking up the third highest peak in the country and setting up camp atop this mountain with one of the most breathtaking views. Spend this worry-free adventure with us as we take care of all the essentials for you.
Now all you have to do is imagine yourself in that sea of clouds.
*Byaheng Victory CONQUER Mt. Pulag is part of the Byaheng Victory series, a collaboration between Travel Factor and Victory Liner.
- Assault to the summit of the 3rd highest peak in the country!
- Visit Ambuklao Dam
- Watch the sun rise and see the mountain in all its glory!
Assembly time between 8-9PM
Arrival in Baguio
Arrival in Ranger Station, Lunch
Pitch tent at Campsite
Dinner and Socials, sleep early
Wake up call
Sunrise watching at SUMMIT
Trek back to campsite
Arrival in Ranger Station. Wash-up
Arrival in Baguio
Depart Baguio to Manila
ETA Manila around 03:00 AM
RT Transfers: Manila-Baguio-Manila
RT Transfers: Baguio-Ranger Station-Baguio
Included Meals: Day 1 – Lunch, Dinner; Day 2 – Breakfast, Lunch
All Guide and Conservation Fees (Mt. Pulag National Park)
1N Tent Accommodation
Travel Factor ID and Tshirt
This is to remind you again to bring your Medical Certificate on the meet up and give it to your assigned tour coordinator. A memorandum from Mt. Pulag National Park (DENR) that all organizers and participants are REQUIRED to have medical clearance or certificate before ascent to the park. People with heart ailments, asthma and other ailments are discouraged to come to the park without medical certificate from authorized physicians/doctors.
Please make sure that you are physically and mentally fit for this activity. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: CONQUER Pulag or call HQ 746-5119.