They say home can be a different place than the one you call your abode. It might be a person or a place where you feel completely unguarded yet safe. Sagada evokes those feelings and more. From the moment the calm and cool weather envelops you to the quiet and hushed nights, Sagada affords the perfect respite.
Still, Sagada packs adventure into every trip. Start off by trekking to the majestic Bomod-ok falls and take a plunge in its icy waters. Then, go spelunking in Sagada’s famous caves where incredible limestone formations take center stage. Or go on a trip of food discoveries in the town’s landmark restaurants. But if the adrenaline rush is only a side trip in your list, reading a book under a tree in Echo Valley or sipping coffee at Bana’s will surely give you the stillness and balance only home can give.
- Trek to Bomod-ok Falls
- Go spelunking in Sumaguing and Lumiang Caves
- Take a walking tour of the town
**subject to change without prior notice
09:00 PM Assembly time
10:00 PM ETD Manila
Transfer to Sagada
Sidetrip to Rice Terraces Viewpoints
Check in. Lunch
Transfer to Bangaan
Trekking to Bomod-ok Falls
Trek back to jump off
Transfer back to accommodation
Overnight in Sagada
Cave Connection Adventure
Overnight in Sagada
Start of Walking Tour:
-St. Mary’s Episcopal Church
Free time. Pasalubong shopping
Quick Lunch. Check out
Travel back to Banaue
Travel back to Manila
3:30 AM ETA Manila
- Land transfer: Manila – Sagada – Manila
- 2N Lodge / Inn accommodation
**based on group sharing (4pax per room)
• Day 1 Lunch
• Day 2 Breakfast, Lunch
• Day 3 Breakfast
- Private transfer during tours
- Trekking to Bomod-ok falls
- Cave connection (Lumiang-Sumaguing)
- Walking Tour (please see itinerary)
- Environmental and entrance fees
- Service of the local guides
- Service of the Travel Factor coordinator/s
- Travel Factor ID
- Other meals not specified above
- Other activities not specified above
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: CONQUER Sagada (via Banaue) or call HQ 746-5119.