You need not go far to experience the Philippines’ rich biodiversity. A 4 hour drive from Manila and Travel Factor brings you DIVE ANILAO. Snorkel and be enamoured with Batangas’ amazing marine life. Go one step further and sign up for intro dive lessons. Witness the real waterworld, teeming with live majestic corals and multihued fishes here in the coast of Southern Luzon. Anilao has been known to have the highest concentration of marine life in the planet. A staggering 90% of the recorded coral species can be found on this Batangas coast, making it one of the most biodiverse spots here on Earth.
Former president Fidel V. Ramos planted a small concrete cross underwater here in Anilao. The structure makes the divespot, “the Cathedral” popular to local divemaster and their students.
**subject to change without prior notice
04:00 AM Assembly time
04:30 AM ETD Manila
07:00 AM ETA Anialo
Start of Intro Diving
Free Time to Snorkel, Swim, Bum
04:00 PM Travel back to Manila
07:30 PM ETA Manila
- Land Transfers: Manila-Batangas-Manila
- Day Entrance at the resort
- Intro Diving Lesson with gears
- Diver's Fee
- Service of tour coordinator
- Travel Factor ID
- Other meals not specified above
- Other activities not specified above
- Wet Suit rental (P 450.00)
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: DIVE Anilao or call HQ 746-5119.