Right in the heart of South America lies Bolivia, a landlocked country that's said to be the Tibet of the Americas. Beautiful, wild and raw, Bolivia beckons to the adventurous traveler.
We kick off the trip in La Paz, which at 3,640 meters above sea level, is the highest capital in the world. We'll explore the cool capital and visit Moon Valley, a day filled with landscapes, markets, churches and museums. We'll then drive deep into the south into the much fabled Salar de Uyuni, the world's largest salt flat. At Uyuni we'll spend two days exploring the geological wonder, taking in its different areas and features. We're then bound back to La Paz where the trip ends... or where your next South American adventure begins.
- Discover La Paz, the world's highest capital!
- Visit Salar de Uyuni, one of the world's most amazing destinations!
- Bolivia is VISA-FREE for Philippine Passport holders!
DAY 1 - Arrive in La Paz. Transfer to hotel and check-in. Overnight La Paz.
DAY 2 - La Paz and Moon Valley Day Tour. Visit Moon Valley, La Paz Cable Car, Killi Killi View Point, Witches' Market, Jaen Street, Folkloric Instruments Museum, Murillo Square, San Francisco Church. Overnight sleeper bus to Uyuni.
DAY 3 - Arrive in Uyuni. Uyuni Salt Flats Tour: Visit Salar de Uyuni, Train Cemetery, Colchani, Ojos del Salar, Salt Statue of the Dakar Rally, Former Salt Hotel Playa Blanca, Incahuasi Island. Sunset at Uyuni Salt Flat. Overnight Uyuni.
DAY 4 - Continue tour. Visit Tunupa Volcano View Point, Pia Pia Island. Overnight sleeper bus to La Paz.
DAY 5- Morning arrival in La Paz. Drop off at airport. End of tour.
- Overnight Accommodation at La Paz
- Overnight Accommodation at Uyuni
TOURS & TRANSPORT
- La Paz & Moon Valley Private Tour
- Overnight Sleeper Bus: La Paz - Uyuni
- 2-Day Salar De Uyuni Private Tour
- Overnight Sleeper Bus: Uyuni - La Paz
- Airport Pick-up and Transfer
Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
- Travel Insurance
Tips & gratuities
Filipinos are visa-free in Bolivia. This trip can be combined with Peru.
Vacation Leaves Needed: at least 5 days
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: EXPEDITION Bolivia or call HQ 746-5119.