- Discover Central Asia before everybody else does!
- Marvel at Uzbekistan's fantastic history and architecture with visits to Tashkent, Bukhara and Samarkand.
- Get a taste of Kazakhstan when you visit Almaty and see the natural wonders of the region.
- Revel in Kyrgyzstan's landscapes and fantastic nature which will invigorate even the most experienced travelers.
- Experience Central Asia with Travel Factor, taking you to some of the best places on the planet!
DAY 1 - Arrive today at Tashkent International Airport (TAS). The expedition team will meet you at the airport. Transfer to the hotel in downtown Tashkent. Explore Uzbekistan's capital, one of the biggest cities in Central Asia. Visit Khast Imam complex, Chorsu local bazaar, Amir Temur Square, Chimes and Theatre Square Overnight Tashkent.
DAY 2 - Breakfast. Today we'll take the morning train to Bukhara (4 hours). Bukhara is an ancient holy city and is one of the most architecturally gifted cities in Central Asia. Visit Poyi-Kalon ensemble, Miri-Arab madrasah, Coumpol Bazaar, Bukharian trade domes, Kukeldash madrasah - the biggest madrasah in Central Asia. Optional: Traditional folk show in the evening. Overnight Bukhara.
DAY 3 - Breakfast. In the morning we'll continue exploring Bukhara: Samanids mausoleum, Ark Citadel Bolo-Hauz mosque. We will then travel to Samarkand, the second biggest city in Uzbekistan, a shining pearl from ancient times. We will visit its heart Registan Square, the central square in the old part of Samarkand where three great middle-aged madrasahs are situated forming one of the main scientific centers of the East in ancient times. Optional: Visit a winery for wine tasting.Overnight Samarkand.
DAY 4 - Breakfast. Continue exploring Samarkand: Guri-Emir mausoleum, Shakhi-Zinda memorial complex, Bibi-Khanum mosque. Overnight Samarkand. Optional: Take part of a bread making demo and class in Sariosiyo district.
DAY 5 - Breakfast. Today we travel back to Tashkent. Free time in the afternoon to explore the city on your own. Overnight Tashkent.
DAY 6 - Breakfast. We take an international flight today from Tashkent to Almaty. Arrive in Almaty, Kazakhstan and proceed on a city tour. Visit Ascension Cathedral, the second highest wooden building in the world. Visit Square of 28 Panfilov Heroes, Museum of Musical Instruments. In the afternoon, we'll drive to the hawk's nursery and learn about hunting with birds of prey. Overnight Almaty.
DAY 7 - Breakfast. Today we'll visit one of the most popular places in Kazakhstan, Charyn Canyon, am amazing creation of nature that has existed for millions of years, picturesque and diverse in geomorphologic aspects. The road to the canyon and back is 400km. After the hike in the canyon, we will drive back to Almaty.
DAY 8 - Breakfast. In the morning we will leave Almaty, Kazakhstan and cross the land border into Kyrgyzstan, arriving in Bishkek the capital. In the afternoon we will do a short city tour: Pobeda Square (Victory Square), Duboviy Park (Oak Park), Central Ala-Too Square, the Fine Art Museum, National Philharmonic and other places of interest. Overnight Bishkek.
DAY 9 - Breakfast. Today we will drive to Chon Kemin gorge. En route, we will visit Burana Tower, an 11th century minaret and and open air museum of Balbans (stone warriors). At Chon Kemin you have the option of riding a horse to see the panoramic view of the gorge. Overnight Chon Kemin.
DAY 10 - Breakfast. We'll drive to the town of Karakol via the stunning Issyk Kul Lake, the second largest alpine lake in the world (1608 masl), and is called the Pearl of Central Asia. After taking in the wonderful lake and mountain views, we'll see Dungan Mosque and an old wooden Orthodox Church. Overnight Karakol.
DAY 11 - Breakfast. This morning we travel to Jeti Oguz gorge, famous for its red rock formations that are called the Seven Bulls. You will also see Broken Heart Mountain before having a nice picnic at the lakeshore of Issyk Kul. In the afternoon, we'll visit another mountain gorge, Barskoon where it's possible to walk up to a waterfalls. Overnight Tamga.
DAY 12 - Breakfast. Today we make our way back to Bishkek City, this time driving along the southern shore of Issyk Kul. We will have a stop at Bokonbaevo Village where we'll meet a local eagle hunter and learn about this unique way of hunting. After lunch we'll visit the Asian Bazaar where you'll be immersed in sights and sounds of local life and commerce. Overnight Bishkek.
DAY 13 - Breakfast. Check out and transfer to Manas International Airport (FRU). Flight back to Manila or to your onward destination.
Based on Twin / Triple Sharing with Daily Breakfast
2 Nights in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
1 Night in Bukhara, Uzbekistan
2 Nights in Samarkand, Uzbekistan
2 Nights in Almaty, Kazakhstan
2 Nights in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
1 Night in Chon-Kemin, Kyrgyzstan
1 Night in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan
1 Night in Tamga, Kyrgyzstan
Airport pick-up in Tashkent, Uzbekistan (TAS)
Private transportation during tours
Train Tickets: Tashkent - Bukhara
Tashkent (TAS) - Almaty (ALA) flight via Uzbekistan Airways
Airport pick-up in Almaty, Kazakhstan
Airport transfer in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
TOURS AS STATED IN THE ITINERARY
inclusive of entrance fees
Service of Expedition Team
Travel Factor Souvenir Shirt and Bag Tag
International Flights (Manila - Tashkent, Bishkek - Manila)
Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620)
Visa Fees (Kyrgyzstan E-Visa USD 45, Uzbekistan E-Visa USD 25)
Transport During Free Time
Tips & Gratuities (Optional)
Send an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to get flight details. As of Dec 2019, airfare is at USD 1,300-1,500 roundtrip.
Vacation Leaves to be filed: at least 8 days
Leaving Manila (MNL) on Oct 23, 2020
Leaving Manas International Airport (FRU), Kyrgyzstan on Nov 5, 2020
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: EXPEDITION Central Asia or call HQ 746-5119.