Medieval cities, amazing food, jaw-dropping nature; Croatia has it all! A worthy introduction to the Balkans, Croatia is a country that's brimming with excitement, history and beauty! We start at Zagreb, a complex, ancient city that's uniquely it's own. We then do a whole day hiking the stunning Plitvice National Park, an unbelievable collection of lakes and waterfalls. After our date with nature, we then head south towards the direction of Split, our next stop. With it's unique coastal attitude and medieval architecture, Split is a city like no other. Last, but certainly not the least, we head further south for our ultimate stop, Dubrovnik! Also known as King's Landing to Game of Thrones fans, Dubrovnik is a truly amazing destination. Walk along the Old Town and its city walls and feel history (and fantasy) come alive! We are so excited for this! This is EXPEDITION Croatia!
- Discover the capital, Zagreb. A unique city with layers of history!
- Be one with nature with a day at Plitvice National Park.
- Relax in laid-back Split, a coastal party town.
- Fall in love with Dubrovnik, a.k.a. King's Landing!
DAY 1- Today you'll arrive in Zagreb. Meet your Travel Factor Coordinator at the airport and travel to our hotel in Zagreb. The rest of the day is free. Overnight Zagreb.
DAY 2- Breakfast. Today we'll go on a walking tour around Zagreb where you'll discover the city's most important and historical sites and monuments. Overnight Zagreb.
DAY 3- Breakfast. We head towards the beautiful Plitvice Lakes today. Ready you're hiking shoes as we'll be seeing countless lakes and waterfalls in the unbelievably beautiful national park. Overnight Zagreb
DAY 4- Breakfast. Today we'll travel towards Split. In the afternoon, you'll go on a walking tour of Split. Overnight Split
DAY 5- Breakfast. Today is a free day in Split. Choose between many day trips you can do today! How about a day trip to Bosnia and Herzegovina? Overnight Split.
DAY 6- Breakfast. We head further south today as we make our way to Dubrovnik. The afternoon is free! How about lounging at one of Dubrovnik's beaches. Overnight Dubrovnik.
DAY 7- Breakfast. Today we'll explore Old Town Dubrovnik and its City Walls. Overnight Dubrovnik.
DAY 8- Breakfast. Your last day is a free day. Choose among a variety of activities you can do today. How about another country? Montenegro perhaps? Overnight Dubrovnik.
DAY 9- Breakfast. Your trip ends today. Depending on your chosen flight, you will be brought to the airport for your flight back to Manila or to your onward destination.
- Airport pick-up in Zagreb
- Airport transfer in Dubrovnik
- Transport for all tours
- Land Transport: Zagreb-Split
- Land Transport: Split-Dubrovnik
**based on twin/triple sharing
3 Nights in Zagreb
2 Nights in Split
3 Nights Dubrovnik
- Zagreb Walking Tour
- Plitvice National Park Day Tour
- Split Walking Tour
- Dubrovnik Walking Tour
- Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
- Travel Factor Souvenir Shirt & Bagtag
- Visa Assistance
- International Flights (MNL - ZAG, DBV - MNL)
- Philippine Travel Tax & Terminal Fees
- Visa Fees
- Other Meals not specified above
- Travel Insurance
- Transportation during free time
Inbound Flight to ZAGREB (ZAG)
Participants must book a flight that arrives in Zagreb (ZAG) on Apr 21, 2020.
Outbound flight out of DUBROVNIK (DBV)
Participants must book a flight that departs Dubrovnik (DBV) on Apr 29, 2020.
Travel Factor also assists in booking flights. Contact us for more details!
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: EXPEDITION Croatia or call HQ 746-5119.