Join us as we push deeper into Europe toward the eastern frontier. Explore Eastern Europe takes you into an 11-day adventure spanning 4 countries and 4 cities. Kickstart your trip by landing at bustling Berlin! Explore Berlin's historical and architectural sites, amazing art and phenomenal night life. We'll then hop on a scenic train ride to Prague, which is in our opinion, one of the continent's best cities to experience. With its beautiful buildings, rich culture, overflowing beer and reasonable prices, the Czech capital is a hard city to beat! We then head to Vienna, the Austrian capital and home to great palaces and museums. The trip ends at Budapest, Hungary, one of the most underrated capitals in Europe. Discover both Buda and Pest and the secrets they hold: castles, baths, hipster bars and some of the cheapest European meals you'll eat. Pack your bags ladies and gents, this is Explore Eastern Europe!
- Start off in Berlin, Germany and get a taste of what Eastern Europe is all about.
- Spend 3 days in Prague, one of Europe's greatest cities!
- Hop on to Vienna, the Austrian capital and visit great palaces and museums.
- End the trip at Budapest which just may be your next favorite place!
- Travel across Europe aboard the train. It's the best way!
Day 0 - Flight out of MANILA to BERLIN
Day 1 - Arrive in Berlin. Airport transfer to hotel. Free time. Overnight Berlin.
Day 2 - Berlin City Tour. Overnight Berlin.
Day 3 - Free Day in Berlin. Overnight Berlin.
Day 4 - Travel to Prague. Free time. Overnight Prague.
Day 5 - Prague Walking Tour. Overnight Prague.
Day 6 - Free Day in Prague. Overnight Prague.
Day 7 - Travel to Vienna. Free time. Overnight Vienna.
Day 8 - Vienna City Tour. Overnight Vienna.
Day 9 - Travel to Budapest. Free time. Overnight Budapest.
Day 10 - Free Day in Budapest. Overnight Budapest.
Day 11 - Flight out to MANILA
3 Nights in Berlin
3 Nights in Prague
2 Nights in Vienna
2 Nights in Budapest
Airport Transfers in Berlin and Budapest
Local transportation during tours
Overland travel from Berlin - Prague - Vienna - Budapest
Berlin City Tour
Prague Walking Tour
Vienna City Tour
Budapest Walking Tour
Travel Factor Shirt
Travel Factor ID and Bagtag
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Manila - Berlin, Budapest - Manila Flights
Visa Application Fees
Travel Tax and Terminal Fees
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 57 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 57 will also be used.
Participants must book a flight that arrives in Berlin, Germany (TXL) on MAY 14, 2020. Participants may book a flight that arrives earlier but they will have to shoulder their own airport transfer and additional accommodation.
Participants must book a flight that departs Hungary, Budapest (BUD) on MAY 24, 2020. Participants may book a flight that departs on a later date but they will have to shoulder their own airport transfer and additional accommodation.
VACATION LEAVES: at least 5 days
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: EXPLORE Eastern Europe or call HQ 746-5119.