We proudly announce our 2019 Travel Factor Expedition to Iceland: a 10-day and 9-night road trip that will take you around Iceland's Ring Road!
We'll drive through pristine highways, lava fields and coastal roads. We'll see waterfalls, beaches, lagoons, geysers and some of the most majestic landscapes you'll ever see in your life. This is the ultimate tour to the land of fire and ice.
But this is no ordinary trip. Compared to our regular trips, Travel Factor Expeditions are more raw, more spontaneous and follows the open format of the road. Itineraries may change, delays may occur, and sudden adventures may happen. So if you're all-in and set for an epic Icelandic road trip, hit us up and let's get started!
Oh, and we worked really hard to bring down the prices on this one. This is the cheapest Iceland package you'll ever see!
- Go on a 10-day and 9-night road trip around Iceland!
- Get a chance to see the Northern Lights!
- Enjoy a non-touristy, raw and spontaneous tour of Iceland.
- Unbeatable price. Cheapest Iceland trip ever!
Today you'll arrive in Reykjavik. After pick-up at the airport and checking-in, you have the rest of the day to walk around the capital.
The road trip begins and we drive down to the beautiful south coast and see: Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, Skógafoss Waterfall, Reynisfjara Beach, Vik Town. Overnight at the Vik area.
We continue driving to the southeast and visit: Skaftafell National Park, Svartifoss Waterfall, Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon, Hofn. Overnight Hofn area.
Today we drive towards the tranquil east fjords of Iceland. Highlights of the day are Egilsstaðir Town, Hallormsstaðaskógur Forest. Overnight Egilsstaðir/Hérað area
We discover Namaskard Pass, Dettifoss, Lake Myatvn, and the nature baths. Overnight Myatvn.
We drive north and visit the whale watching capital of the world and to Akureyri. See Goðafoss Waterfall, Akureyri. Overnight at the northwest area.
A long drive (460 km) today as we head to the beautiful Snæfellsnes Peninsula: Kirkjufell & Kirkjufellfoss, Ingjaldshollkirkja, Budir, Djúpalónssandur, Snæfellsjökull Glacier, . Overnight at Snæfellsnes area.
The best of the west: Deildartunguhver, Hraunfossar, Þingvellir National Park. Overnight at the southwest area.
Lastly, we visit the most visited places in Iceland: The Golden Circle and The Blue Lagoon. See the Gullfoss Waterfall and Geysir Hot Springs, Kerið Crater, The Blue Lagoon. Overnight Reykjavik
Today marks the end of your epic Iceland adventure. Say goodbye to your new friends and fly back to Manila! (or other parts of Europe!)
Accommodation (Twin/Triple Sharing w/ Shared Bathrooms):
* 1 nights Reykjavik
* 1 Night Vik
* 1 night Hofn
* 1 night Egillstadir
* 1 night Myatvn
* 1 night Akureyri
* 1 night Snaefellsnes Peninsula
* 1 night Golden Circle Area
* 1 night Keflavik
* The Beautiful South Coast:
- Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
- Skógafoss Waterfall
- Reynisfjara Beach
- Vik Town
* Skaftafell National Park & The Glacier Lagoon:
- Skaftafell National Park
- Svartifoss Waterfall
- Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon
* The Tranquil East Fjords:
- Egilsstaðir Town
* Lake Myatvn:
- Namaskard Pass
- Lake Myatvn
- Nature Baths
- Goðafoss Waterfall
* Snæfellsnes Peninsula:
- Kirkjufell & Kirkjufellfoss
- Snæfellsjökull Glacier
* West Iceland & Þingvellir National Park:
* The Golden Circle & The Blue Lagoon:
- Gullfoss Waterfall and Geysir Hot Springs
- The Blue Lagoon
* Airport Transfers
* All land transportation as indicated in the itinerary
* Travel Factor ID and T-shirt
* Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
* Visa Assistance
Manila - Reykjavik - Manila Flights
Visa Application Fees
Travel Tax and Terminal Fees
Entrance and Admission Fees
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 55 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 55 will also be used.
ARRIVING IN ICELAND
Participants must book a flight that arrives in Iceland (KEF) on Sep 25, 2020. Participants may book a flight that arrives earlier but should be responsible for his/her own airport transfer and additional accommodation.
Participants must book a flight that departs Iceland on Oct 4, 2020. Participants may book a flight that leaves later than Oct 4 but should be responsible for his/her own airport transfer and additional accommodation.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: EXPEDITION Iceland (The Ring Road) or call HQ 746-5119.