Here at Travel Factor, we've made it our life goal to make your wildest dreams come true! Announcing our latest adventure, Expedition South Africa: a 10-day and 9-night journey that will take you to Johannesburg, Kruger National Park and Cape Town.
We'll fly into Johannesburg, get settled into our lovely lodge and melt the flight fatigue away. The next day is all about exploring South Africa's Heart of Gold which includes visits to Ghandi's House, a drive by of Nelson Mandela's Houghton home, Rosebank with the African Art Market, the Apartheid Museum and finish in Soweto, visiting the world-renowned Vilakazi Street.
We're then off to adventure as we drive towards Kruger National Park. Stretching over more than 2 million hecatres, the Kruger National Park is one of the world's largest game reserves and is a truly remarkable destination. Here, we'll spend 3 days doing sunrise and sunset drives, doing walks and panoramic drives, relaxing at camp and feasting on scrumptious meals! Here's to seeing the Big 5!
After a final morning game drive and breakfast, we'll pack up and fly to Cape Town where we'll spend 5 days enjoying city life and the surrounding natural wonders that surround it. We'll take you all around Cape Town, visiting Table Mountain, the Company Gardens, Greenmarket Square and in the afternoon we'll head towards Stellenbosch and visit at least 2 wine farms to taste some of the world's best-tasting wines! The next day is another day of adventure as we discover the gems of Cape Peninsula: Hout Bay, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, Boulder's Beach and Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens. Your last day in South Africa is a free day in Cape Town. Choose among exciting and diverse activities you can do in your free time! After 10 days in South Africa, it's now time to say goodbye to your newfound travel buddies and fly off to your next destination.
A South African Visitor Visa is needed for Philippine Passport holders. Travel Factor will assist you in applying for the visa.
- Fly into Johannesburg and discover the cultural and historical heart of the country.
- Have the ultimate 3-day safari adventure of a lifetime at Kruger National Park!
- Domestic flight to Cape Town included.
- Spend a total of 5 days in Cape Town to enjoy the beautiful city life and natural wonders surrounding it.
DAY 1 - Arrive in Johannesburg (JNB). Airport pick-up. Check-in. Free time. Welcome dinner. Overnight Johannesburg.
DAY 2 - Johannesburg & Soweto Day Tour. Overnight Johannesburg.
DAY 3 - Drive to Kruger National Park. Sunset Drive. Overnight Kruger NP.
DAY 4 - Sunrise Drive. Sunset Drive. Overnight Kruger NP.
DAY 5 - Sunrise Drive. Sunset Drive. Overnight Kruger NP.
DAY 6 - Sunrise Drive. Check-out and drive to airport. Domestic flight to Cape Town (CPT). Free time. Overnight Cape Town.
DAY 7 - Cape Town City & Wine Region Day Tour. Overnight Cape Town.
DAY 8 - Cape Peninsula Day Tour. Overnight Cape Town.
DAY 9 - Free Day in Cape Town. Overnight Cape Town.
DAY 10 - Check-out. Airport transfer to CPT. Flight out.
END OF TOUR
Airport transfers in Johannesburg and Cape Town
Transportation while on tour
Domestic Flight to Cape Town
2 Nights in Johannesburg (3-star)
3 Nights in Kruger National Park (Safari Camp)
4 Nights in Cape Town (3-4 star)
Johannesburg & Soweto Day Tour
3-Day Kruger National Park Safari (total of 6 game drives)
Cape Town City & Wine Region Day Tour
Cape Peninsula Day Tour
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Travel Factor Souvenir Shirt and Bagtag
International Flights (MNL - JNB, CPT - MNL)
Philippine Travel Tax & Terminal Fees
Visa Fees (a South African Visa is needed for Philippine Passport holders) Other Meals
Transportation during free time
Optional extra activities
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 57 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 57 will also be used.
Participants must book a flight that arrives in Johannesburg, South Africa (JNB) on JUNE 9, 2019. Participants may book an earlier flight but would have to pay for their own airport transfer and additional accommodation.
Participants must book a flight that departs Cape Town, South Africa (CPT) on JUN 18, 2019. Participants may book a later flight but would have to pay for their own airport transfer and additional accommodation.
For flight recommendations, contact Travel Factor.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: EXPLORE South Africa or call HQ 746-5119.