Have we got another bucket list destination for you. Travel Factor takes you to the country that straddles Asia and Europe: Turkey!
We begin our journey in Istanbul, a city built on immense culture and history. Step back in history as you explore the majestic Hagia Sophia and the imposing Blue Mosque. Get lost in the maze that is the Grand Bazaar and take a bite out of some of the best kebabs in the world.
We're then off to Cappadocia, a world so different you just have to see it for yourself! Explore the great outdoors as you roam around Devrent Valley, Pasabag, Avanos, and the Goreme Open-air Museum. To top it off, wake up to a wonderful sunrise and get the chance to ride a hot air balloon!
Finally we travel to Pamukkale, where other exciting adventures await! See the Kirmizi Su Red Water, explore Hierapolis and Necropolis and enjoy the remnants from the Roman Empire. After a week of exploring, relax at the natural warm water terraces of Pamukkale.
Your Turkish adventure awaits!
- Marvel at the beutiful Hagia Sophia!
- Wander around the streets of Istanbul
- Get the most instagram-worthy pictures in Goreme
- Ride a hot air balloon in Cappadocia!
- Visit the natural warm water terraces of Pamukkale!
Arrival in Istanbul Airport
Istanbul Walking Tour
Free Time (Suggestions: Bosphorus Bridge, Camlica Hill, and Dolmabahce Palace Tour)
ETD 08:00PM - Overnight Bus to Cappadocia.
ETA 07:45AM Arrival in Cappadocia. Free Time.
Overnight in Cappadocia
North Cappadocia Tour
Overnight in Cappadocia.
Suggestion: Early morning Hot Air Balloon Ride experience. Red Valley Hiking and Underground City Tour. Free time in Cappadocia.
ETD 08:11PM - Overnight Bus to Pamukkale
ETA 05:45AM - Arrival in Pamukkale.
Overnight in Pamukkale.
Pamukkale Full Day Tour
Room extension ETD 09:00PM - overnight bus to Istanbul/
ETA 07:00AM Arrival in Istanbul. Afternoon flight to next destination
** based on 2-3 pax sharing
2 Nights in Istanbul with daily breakfast
2 Nights in Cappadocia with daily breakfast
2 Nights in Pamukkale with daily breakfast
Round Trip Airport Transfers in Istanbul
Land Transfers: Istanbul - Cappadocia - Pamukkale - Istanbul
Local transportation during tours
Istanbul Walking Tour (Blue Mosque, German Fountain, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar) - Entrance Fees
North Cappadocia Tour (Devrent Valley, Pasabag also known as Monks Valley, Avanos, Goreme Open-Air Museum, Visit a panoramic spot near Goreme to enjoy stunning views over Cappadocia, Uchisar Castle) - Lunch and Entrance Fees
Pamukkale Tour (Kirmizi Su Red Water, Explore the Hierapolis Ancient City, Necropolis (Cemetery), Roman Bath, Domitian Gate, Main Street, Byzantium Gate, Walk to the natural warm water terraces, Cleopatra's Pool) - Lunch and Entrance Fees
Travel Factor Shirt
Travel Factor ID
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Visa Application Fees
Philippine Travel Tax
Hot Air Balloon Ride
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 55 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 55 will also be used.
via Saudia Air
MNL - JEDDAH - ISTANBUL - JEDDAH - MNL
Aug 23: 1540H ETD Manila (MNL); 1020H (+1) ETA Istanbul (Ataturk) - SV 871/SV 265
Sep 01: 1530H ETD Istanbul (Ataturk); 1610H (+1) ETA Manila (MNL) - SV 256/SV 870
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: EXPEDITION Turkey or call HQ 746-5119.