Have we got another bucket list destination for you. Travel Factor takes you to the country that straddles Asia and Europe: Turkey!
We begin our journey in Istanbul, a city built on immense culture and history. Step back in history as you explore the majestic Hagia Sophia and the imposing Blue Mosque. Get lost in the maze that is the Grand Bazaar and take a bite out of some of the best kebabs in the world.
We're then off to Cappadocia, a world so different you just have to see it for yourself! Explore the great outdoors as you roam around Devrent Valley, Pasabag, Avanos, and the Goreme Open-air Museum. To top it off, wake up to a wonderful sunrise and get the chance to ride a hot air balloon!
Finally we travel to Pamukkale, where other exciting adventures await! Explore Hierapolis and Necropolis and enjoy the remnants from the Roman Empire. After a week of exploring, relax at the natural warm water terraces of Pamukkale.
Your Turkish adventure awaits!
- Marvel at the beutiful Hagia Sophia!
- Wander around the streets of Istanbul
- Get the most instagram-worthy pictures in Goreme
- Ride a hot air balloon in Cappadocia!
- Visit the natural warm water terraces of Pamukkale!
Arrival in Istanbul
Istanbul Walking Tour: - Blue Mosque
- German Fountain
- Hagia Sophia
- Grand Bazaar
Free Time in Istanbul
Suggested things to do:
- Visit Bosphorus Bridge, Camlica Hill, and Dolmabahce Palace.
08:00 PM ETD for Cappadocia via overnight bus
07:45 AM Arrival in Cappadocia
Overnight in Cappadocia
North Cappadocia Tour:
- Devrent Valley
- Pasabag also known as Monks Valley
- Goreme Open-Air Museum
- Visit a panoramic spot near Goreme to enjoy stunning views over Cappadocia
- Uchisar Castle
Overnight in Cappadocia.
Free time in Cappadocia
Suggested things to do:
- Early morning Hot Air Balloon Ride experience
- Red Valley Hiking and Underground City Tour.
08:11 PM ETD for Pamukkale via overnight bus
05:45 AM Arrival in Pamukkale
Overnight in Pamukkale
Pamukkale Walking Day Tour:
Explore the Hierapolis Ancient City:
- South Gate
If still has energy, can walk until the Necropolis (Cemetery) and Basilica Bath 09:00 PM ETD for Istanbul via overnight bus
08:00 AM Arrival in Istanbul
Afternoon/evening flight to your next destination!
** based on 2-3 pax sharing
2N in Istanbul with daily breakfast
2N in Cappadocia with daily breakfast
2N in Pamukkale with daily breakfast
Roundtrip Airport Transfers in Istandbul
**for those who are arriving / departing on the prescribed flights
Land Transfers: Istanbul - Cappadocia - Pamukkale - Istanbul
Local transportation during tours
Istanbul Walking Tour with entrance fees
North Cappadocia Tour w/ lunch and entrance fees
Pamukkale Tour w/ entrance fees
**Beverages / Drinks are NOT included in the lunch provided during the tours
Travel Factor Shirt
Travel Factor ID
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Visa Application Fees
Philippine Travel Tax (PHP 1,620/pax)
Hot Air Balloon Ride (EUR 200/pax)
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 55 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 55 will also be used.
Kindly email email@example.com for suggested flight schedule and if you wish to extend a few more days in Turkey.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: EXPEDITION Turkey or call HQ 746-5119.