Busy, chaotic, divine ---- India may never cease to puzzle any traveler. They say no matter how much you prepare, no matter how much traveling you have done, India will still shock you. True enough, India is an assault to the senses. From the time one steps outside of the airport, wafts of smog and spices greet visitors. The sensory overload continues at the sight of cows occupying the same space as cars in a road. The epic traffic jams in Delhi might irk you but the colorful sights of Indians in their elaborate clothes will more than make up for it. Sit back and enjoy watching life move so fast yet so still. Despite the chaos, India offers one of the most serene testaments to love’s potency, the Taj Mahal. While you might have to jostle your way through many of India’s eclectic bazaars and streets, one stands in peace and quiet in the midst of this marvel.
This 2020, let Travel Factor take you to Hindu's festival of lights: Diwali! Get your cameras ready! Up for a challenge? We think it’s time for India.
• Diwali is the five-day festival of lights, celebrated by millions of Hindus, Sikhs and Jains across the world.
• See and visit love’s greatest monument, the Taj Mahal
• Eat traditional Indian curry!
Late night flight to New Delhi. Overnight New Delhi.
Breakfast. Sightseeing tour of New Delhi: drive past India Gate, Rastrapati Bhawan, the Parliament of India and Qutub Minar. After lunch, proceed to Jaipur. Check-in at the hotel in Jaipur. Overnight Jaipur.
Breakfast. Jaipur City Tour. Overnight in Jaipur.
Free Time in Jaipur for shopping in the bazaars, exploring elephant farms and national parks/safaris or doing an early morning hot air balloon ride. Overnight Jaipur.
Breakfast. Transfer to Agra and visit Fatehpur Sikri, a world heritage monument. Overnight Agra.
Agra Tour. Overnight Agra.
Travel to Delhi. New Delhi Day tour. Overnight Delhi.
** Diwali Festival with Indian Family (if time permits)
Depart New Delhi. Flight to Manila.
• 2 Nights Delhi
• 3 Nights Jaipur
• 2 Nights Agra
• New Delhi Tour (Lotus Temple, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Diwali Festival Experience)
• New Delhi Pass-Through/Sightseeing Tour (India Gate, Rastrapati Bhawan, Parliament of India, Qutub Minar )
• Jaipur Tour (Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar Observatory, City Palace)
• Agra Tour (Fatehpur Sikri, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Shish Mahal, I’tmad-ud Daulah's Tomb, Tomb of Akbar the Great)
• All Airport Transfers
** for those who are arriving / departing on the prescribed flights
• Land Transport from New Delhi – Jaipur – Agra – New Delhi
• Travel Factor T-shirt and Bag Tag ID
• Philippine Travel Tax (PHP 1,620)
• Visa Fees (USD 60)
• Camera Fees (still/video) on some sites
• Local transportation during free time
• Subway/MRT tickets
• Tips and gratuities
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 55 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international and local trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 55 will also be used.
Participants must book a flight that arrives in Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) on NOV 8, 2020. Participants may book a flight that arrives earlier but they will have to shoulder their own airport transfer and additional accommodation.
Participants must book a flight that departs Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) on NOV 15, 2020. Participants may book a flight that departs on a later date but they will have to shoulder their own airport transfer and additional accommodation.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for flight suggestion via China Southern Airlines.
VACATION LEAVES: at least 5 days
For those who want can travel 4 more days to the Southern part of India (Kerala), kindly email Tikoy Tan and ask for the quotation.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: EXPLORE India or call HQ 746-5119.