From its centuries-old temples to its ultramodern cities, Japan can calm and confound. Businessmen in suits occupy the same streets as cosplayers in Tokyo, while ramen houses are equally visible as McDonalds stores. Indeed, Japan is a country of contradictions that can get any visitor lost in translation. Yet Japan draws the traveler in. It amuses with its swaying cherry blossoms and pulsating plasma boards; picturesque hills and lightning speed trains; kabuki and geishas. It thrills us with the tastiest sushi and sashimi and the most exciting inventions.
Japan offers a multitude of reasons for us to go and experience it but best of all, Japan rewards its visitors with gracious hospitality from its people.
• Eat the freshest sushi and all things Japanese at Dotombori, Osaka!
• Visit to the Kyomizudera Temple
• See thousands of Torii, a traditional Japanese gate, at Fushimi Inari Shrine.
Evening arrival at Osaka
Check-in at hotel
Osaka City Tour Part 1
Osaka City Tour Part 2
Travel to Kyoto, Kyoto Tour Part 1
Kyoto Tour Part 2
Free time in Kyoto
Transfer to Kansai Airport
Evening flight to Manila
Accommodation: (Backpacking style hostels and inns.)
* 3 Nights Osaka
* 2 Nights Kyoto
* Osaka City Tour: Osaka Castle, Dotonbori, Tsutenkaku Tower
* Bay Area Tour: Santa Maria Bay Cruise, Tempozan Giant Ferris Wheel
* Kyoto Tour: Kinkakuji Temple, Fushimi Inari Shrine, Kiyomizudera Temple, Higashi Honganji Temple,
* Airport Transfers in Japan
* 2-Day Transport Pass at Osaka
* 2-Day Transport Pass at Kyoto
* Travel Insurance
* Travel Factor ID
* Travel Factor Shirt
* Philippine Travel Tax (PHP 1,620)
* Visa Fees
* Local transportation during free time
* Tips and gratuities
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 55 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 55 will also be used.
via Cebu Pacific
Nov 19: ETD Manila 1455H; ETA Osaka (KIX) 2020H
Nov 24: ETD Osaka (KIX) 21:35H; ETA Manila 0045H (+1)
* Option to extend is possible. Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for quotation. Possible to go for a day trip to Nara.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: EXPLORE Japan (Osaka - Kyoto) or call HQ 746-5119.