For the avid traveler, Batanes is a dream. Located in the northernmost tip of the country, Batanes is a stand-out in the 7,107 islands of this archipelago. An endless seam of sea, sky and land greets its visitors as cattle graze freely on its rolling hills. Somehow the images never fail to leave its visitors gushing and wanting to come back. With its green pastures, scenic villages and charming people, Batanes is sure to mesmerize even the most jaded traveller.
Explore Batanes for its rugged landscapes and unique scenery but most of all embrace its most endearing quality: peace and calm.
- Linger in the calmness of Batanes
- Tour of the famed Basco Lighthouse
- Visit Marlboro Country
- Tour of Sabtang Island
- Visit Honesty Café
- Ivatan Traditional Houses
Flight Manila to Basco, Batanes
Check-in and start of whole day Batan Island Tour including:
Mahatao, San Carlos Borromeo Church, Basco Lighthouse (Naidi Hills), Uvoy Ivana, San Jose Church, Honesty Coffee Shop, Uyugan, Itbud Village, Marlboro Country
Continuation of Batan Island Tour including:
Tukon, Valugan Beach, Naidi Hills, Vayang Rolling Hills
Faluwa Ride to Sabtang
Start of whole day Sabtang Island Tour including :
Savidug, Chavayan, Nakabuang Beach, Sumnangan. Faluwa ride back to Batan
Early check out at the hotel
Check-in at Basco Airport
Morning Arrival in Manila
Accommodations are group sharing by default which means you may share accommodations with other Travel Factor participants. If you wish to request for an exclusive room, please email email@example.com after registering. Additional charges, especially for twin sharing requests, may apply.
• 3 Nights accommodation (group sharing)
• Airport Transfers in Batanes
• Batan – Sabtang – Batan Faluwa Transfers
• Tours all around Batan Island (Chartered Jeepney)
• Tours all around Sabtang Island (Chartered Jeepney)
Day 1 Lunch
Day 2 Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3 Breakfast, Lunch
• Travel Insurance
• Travel Factor ID and Lanyard
• Travel Factor Souvenir T-shirt
• Rountrip Plane ticket
Flights via Philippines Airlines.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: PHOTOHOLIC Batanes 4D3N or call HQ 746-5119.