For the avid traveler, Batanes is a dream. Located in the northernmost tip of the country, Batanes is a stand-out in the 7,107 islands of this archipelago. An endless seam of sea, sky and land greets its visitors as cattle graze freely on its rolling hills. Somehow the images never fail to leave its visitors gushing and wanting to come back. With its green pastures, scenic villages and charming people, Batanes is sure to mesmerize even the most jaded traveller.
Explore Batanes for its rugged landscapes and unique scenery but most of all embrace its most endearing quality: peace and calm.
- Linger in the calmness of Batanes
- Tour of the famed Basco Lighthouse
- Visit Marlboro Country
- Tour of Sabtang Island
- Visit Honesty Café
- Ivatan Traditional Houses
**subject to change without prior notice
Flight to Basco, Batanes
Start of Batan Island tour:
- San Carlos Borromeo Church
- Basco Lighthouse
- Uvoy Ivana
- San Jose Church
- Honesty Coffee Shop
- Itbud Village
- Marlboro Country
Continuation of Batan Island Tour:
- Valugan Beach
- Naidi Hills
- Vayang Rolling Hills
Faluwa Ride to Sabtang
Start of Sabtang Island Tour:
- Nakabuang Beach
Faluwa ride back to Batan
Early check out
Transfer to the airport
Flight back to Manila
Morning arrival in Manila
- Airport transfer in Basco
- 3N accommodation
**based on group sharing (4pax per room)
- Batan–Sabtang–Batan Faluwa transfers
- Tours around Batan Island
- Tours around Sabtang Island
• Day 1 Lunch
• Day 2 Breakfast, Lunch
• Day 3 Breakfast, Lunch
- Travel Factor ID
- Travel Factor Shirt
- Flights (Manila-Basco-Manila)
- Domestic terminal fee
- Other meals not specified above
- Other activities not specified above
Flights via Skyjet:
Apr 07 - 06:00AM ETD Manila; 07:15AM ETA Basco via M8-816
Apr 10 - 07:30AM ETD Basco; 08:40AM ETA Manila via M8-817
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: PHOTOHOLIC Batanes 4D3N or call HQ 746-5119.