Picturesque landscapes, beautiful churches and idyllic beaches, these are only some of the reasons why Ilocos holds its fort in every traveler’s list. The rich history of the region is manifest not only in its cobblestone alleys or horse-drawn carriages but also in the changes it has put forth. The elegance of its architecture and the quaint charms of its plazas are highlighted by the regional efforts to promote sustainable development via projects such as the Bangui Windmils. It also presents itself at innovations such as the Patapat elevated highway before one heads to visit the well preserved remnants of Ferdinand Marcs. Ilocos presents a marriage of the old and new.
Don’t forget to sample the food fare Ilocos has to offer! Empanada, a deep fried pastry filled with ground longganisa (local sausage), vegetable and egg, is available nearly all throughout Ilocos but Batac is said to cook the best empanadas.
Assembly time at 09:00 PM
Arrival in Bantay, Vigan.
St. Augustine Church of Bantay & Bell Tower
Cape Bojeador’s Lighthouse
Kapurpurawan Rock Formation
Check-in. Overnight in Pagudpud.
Wake up early morning
Start of the tour. Tour includes:
Maira-ira Blue Lagoon
Overnight in Pagudpud
Breakfast. Free time
Depart for Vigan
Marcos Museum & Batac Church
Free time in Vigan (Crisologo Street, St. Paul’s Cathedral and Bell Tower, Plaza Salcedo)
Travel back to Manila
ETA Manila around 06:00AM
* 3 Days and 2 Nights air-con room accommodation.
* Meals (1 breakfast snacks, 2 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 3 Dinner)
* Roundtrip transfer
* All entrance fees, conservation fee, guide fees
* Travel Insurance
* Travel Factor ID and Tshirt
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: PHOTOHOLIC Ilocos or call HQ 746-5119.