Travel Factor takes pride on its humble beginnings with its weekly surf trips and this destination started it all. SURFVIVOR LA UNION, with its wide sand break, caters to the beginners looking to get their feet wet in surfing. The perfect surf from the South China Sea brings on the consistent waves. Come high swell season, the laidback town of San Juan houses international competitions with its world-class breaks. Chill by the beach at night and hang out with the locals who are just too willing to share a surfing tip or two. Travel Factor may have broken thru different grounds all over the Philippines and collected stamps from all over the world, but LA Union will always be home.
Order the ribs at Midway Grill in downtown LU, a jeepney ride away from San Juan. It’s cheap, but definitely good eats!
Assembly time at 12:00 AM
Stop-over and early breakfast at Sison, Pangasinan
Morning Surfing Lessons
Batch 1 Surf Lesson
Batch 2 Surf Lesson
Afternoon Surfing Lessons
Batch 3 Surf Lesson
Batch 4 Surf Lesson
Overnight at the resort
Brunch Free time
Travel back to Manila
Stop-over for Dinner or may opt to go home directly
ETA Manila at 08:30 PM
* Roundtrip transfers: Manila to LU. LU to Manila
* Overnight aircon accommodation
* 2 surf lessons (instructor fee and board rental)
* Travel Insurance
* Travel Factor ID
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: SURFVIVOR La Union or call HQ 746-5119.