Brave the 7-hour bus ride, plus the two hour boat ride into open seas and be rewarded with one, if not the most pristine, unspoilt beach you will ever see in your life. You are welcomed by powder white sand so fine your feet get immediately buried the moment you step onto it. There’s no running water, no accommodations and no electricity in the island – just jewel-toned waters, stars and stories of perfect company to entertain you the entire weekend. Well worth the trade-off, if you ask us.
Discover for yourself why Travel Factor call CALAGUAS our ‘happy beach’!
We have once taken 102 beach bummers in this island at one time. The beach is so wide you wouldn’t even know you have 101 more people there. Of course, at night, it’s a different story. Calaguas island has been witness to the greatest/craziest TF socials!
• Assembly at 08:00pm
• Bus Departure at 09:00pm
• Morning arrival in Daet
• Bound for Calaguas Island
• Set Camp, BEACH BUMMING, Explore the Island
• Lunch at the island, more BEACH BUMMING
• Dinner and Socials
• Breakfast at 08:00am
• Break camp
• Arrival Bagasbas, Daet around lunch
• Shower at Bagasbas. Rest. Explore Bagasbas Beach.
• Option to Surf • Early dinner(on pax account)
• Departure from Daet to Manila via bus around 08:00pm (travel time: 8 hours)
• Arrival in Cubao at 04:00am
• Roundtrip transfers: Manila to Daet. Daet to Manila
• Overnight accommodation at Calaguas Island (Camping)
• Chartered boat service from port of Daet to Calaguas Island
• Camp meals at Calaguas Island (Day 1:lunch, dinner, Day 2 breakfast)
• Other meals: Day 1: Breakfast Snacks, Day 2: Lunch
• Guide fees and Environmental fees at Calaguas Island
• Travel Insurance
• Travel Factor ID and Tshirt
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: UBBE Calaguas or call HQ 746-5119.