Apo Reef - Pandan Island
Sablayan, Occidental Mindoro
Explore Pandan Island’s rich marine life in Sablayan, in Occidental Mindoro. Swim with the sea-turtles or Pawikans inhabiting its waters. Snorkel the area and discover the vibrant fish species abundant in the area. Hop over to Apo Reef National Marine park, considered as the largest atoll-like reef in Asia. Climb atop the lighthouse and visit the mangrove forest in between swimming Apo reef’s gin-clear waters. It’s the ultimate beach bumming experience!
Apo Reef National Marine Park is so vast it comes second only to Australia’s Great Barrier Reef!
• Assembly time at the Airport
• Pick-up from San Jose airport
• Afternoon arrival at Pandan Island
• Lunch, Snorkeling with the sea-turtles, Dinner and Socials
• Morning departure from port to Apo Reef via tourist boat
• Arrival Apo Reef
• Free time: swimming, snorkeling or scuba diving, BEACH BUMMING
• Picnic lunch. Siesta!
• Apo Reef Tour (Mangrove Forest, Lighthouse)
• Sunset viewing
• Dinner and Socials
• Free time: swimming, snorkeling, BEACH BUMMING
• Afternoon departure from Apo Reef to San Jose
• Dinner and Rest
• Check-out and airport transfer
• Morning flight bound for Manila
• Check-in San Jose airport
• Travel back to Manila
• Roundtrip Private aircon van service San Jose airport to Sablayan
• Tourist Boat Pandan Island to Apo Reef to Sablayan
• Water taxi Sablayan to Pandan Island
• Overnight accommodation at Sablayan Town (Day 1)
• Overnight tent at Apo Reef (Day 2)
• Overnight aircon room at San Jose (Day 3)
- Tour Fees:
• Non-diver entrance fee at Apo Reef
• Overnight camping fee at Pandan Island
• Day 1 – Lunch, Dinner
• Day 2 – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 3 – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Travel Factor ID bagtag
- Travel Insurance
• Roundtrip airfare and terminal fee
• Snorkeling gear rental (estimate P100.00-300.00 per set). Recommended to bring your own.
• Other meals outside the package
*All tents provided by Travel Factor. Group sharing 4 persons per tent.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: BEACHBUM Apo Reef - Pandan Island or call HQ 746-5119.