Baku and Ganja, Azerbaijan
Completing the Caucasus trio (the other two being Georgia and Armenia), Azerbaijan sits exactly between Europe and Asia. Be amazed by cosmopolitan Baku, a city pulsating with modern architecture and glowing with lights. Discover the countryside as well and sample the Azeri landscapes as you visit Gobustan National Park and marvel at petroglyphs, mud volcanoes and ancient relics. Lastly, we'll finish the tour at Ganja, Azerbaijan's second largest city - ancient, beautiful, historic. Let Travel Factor take you to the roads less traveled. This is Expedition Azerbaijan!
Expedition Azerbaijan is the perfect extension to Expedition Georgia + Armenia. Ask us about combining these trips to complete the Caucasus region!
An Azeri Visa is required for Philippine Passport holders. As there is no Azeri Embassy in the Philippines, Travel Factor shall assist its participants in getting the visa at the nearest consulate (KL or Jakarta).
- Kick off the trip in Baku, the ultra-modern capital of Azerbaijan!
- See amazing landscapes as we take you to Gobustan National Park.
- Visit Ganja, an ancient city that's truly beautiful and historic.
- Experience Azerbaijan, the Travel Factor way!
APR 14 - For those who are coming from the Expedition Georgia-Armenia trip, your trip will start with an overnight train from Tbilisi. Choo choo!
APR 15 - Participants from the Expedition Georgia-Armenia trip shall arrive at Baku Railway Station in the morning. Other participants to arrive in Baku via flight. Check-in at hotel. In the afternoon, we will do the Baku City Tour where you'll visit the most important sites of Azerbaijan's capital. Overnight Baku.
APR 16 - Breakfast. Today we'll go outside Baku to see the countryside. We'll visit Gobustan National Park and see mud volcanoes, petroglyphs, ancient relics and a lot of nature. Free time in the late afternoon. Overnight Baku.
APR 17 - Breakfast. Check-out today and travel to Ganja via train. In the afternoon, we will do the Ganja City Tour where you'll appreciate the beautiful and historic city. Overnight Ganja.
APR 18 - Breakfast. Free time in the morning. Check-out and head for Baku airport for your flight out,
END OF TOUR
- Airport transfers in Baku (if arriving via Baku airport).
- Overnight train from Tbilisi to Baku (if coming from the Expedition Georgia-Armenia trip).
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Baku
- 1 Night Accommodation at Ganja
- Daily Breakfast
- Baku City Tour
- Gobustan National Park Day Tour
- Ganja City Tour
- Land Transfers: Baku-Ganja via train
- Service of Travel Factor Tour Leader
- Travel Factor Shirt and Bagtag
- International Flights
- Other Meals (lunches and dinners)
- Travel Insurance
- Transportation during free time.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: EXPEDITION Azerbaijan or call HQ 746-5119.