Cappadocia - Pammukale - Istanbul
Have we got another bucket list destination for you. Travel Factor takes you to the country that straddles Asia and Europe: Turkey!
We begin our trip in Istanbul, the bustling capital of Turkey with an incredible history, awe-inspiring architecture and fascinating culture. We make our way to the Hagia Sophia, once a Greek Orthodox basilica that was turned into a mosque and is now currently a museum. We shall also visit the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and the Suleymaniye Mosque. We'll also take a relaxing cruise across the Bosphorus River, a natural strait connecting the Black Sea to the Sea of Marmara. And lastly, shop in the amazing Spice Bazaar and have a feast of Mediterranean delights like beef kebabs, shawarma and baklava!
Then, we take a short plane ride to the historical region of Cappadocia. Be awed by the amazing rock formations in Goreme, the site of an open air museum that features rock-cut churches and monasteries. We'll also take you to the Derinkuyu Underground City, an ancient multi-level underground city which served as the home of 20,000 citizens in the olden times. We'll also visit the Ihlara Valley, Selime Monastery and Pigeon Valley.
Lastly, don't miss out on the chance to ride a hot air balloon in Cappadocia!
Time to pack up that camera, passport and adventure gear! It's going to be the adventure of a lifetime.
- Marvel at the beutiful Hagia Sophia!
- Wander around the streets of Istanbul
- Get the most instagram-worthy pictures in Goreme
- Ride a hot air balloon in Cappadocia!
**subject to change without prior notice
Evening flight to Cappadocia
Arrival in Nevehir Airport
North Cappadocia tour
Hot Air Balloon Tour + South Cappadocia tour
Free time in Cappadocia
Evening travel to Pammukale
Free time in Pammukale
Evening travel to Istanbul
Arrival in Istanbul
Overnight in Istanbul
Istanbul city tour
Evening transfer to the airport
Early morning flight
**based on group sharing
3 Nights in Cappadocia
1 Night in Pammukale
1 Night in Istanbul
Airport Transfers: Istanbul and Cappadocia
Land Transfers: Cappadocia - Pammukale
Land Transfers: Pammukale - Istanbul
Local transportation during tours
North Cappadocia Tour
Hot Air Balloon Tour (Ride NOT included)
South Cappadocia Tour
Istabul City Tour
Travel Factor Shirt
Travel Factor ID
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Visa Application Fees
Travel Tax and Terminal Fees
Hot Air Balloon Ride
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 57 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 57 will also be used.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: EXPEDITION Turkey or call HQ 746-5119.