Sabang Beach, Aurora
Just 5-6 hours away from the metro, Baler is ‘homebase’ to many Filipino surfers. The light winds and steady tides from the Pacific create the perfect waves for those looking for their weekend surfing fix. The many surf breaks on and off the coast cater to a wide range of surfing skill levels. Sabang beach welcomes waves breaking over sand, perfect for beginners looking to get stoked. In between surf sessions, venture into town to see famed historical sites featured in many movies filmed in this Aurora capital. In SURFVIVOR BALER, escape into the chill vibe and immerse yourself into the beach—town laidback lifestyle.
Philippine surfing was said to be born here when a Hollywood film crew left their surfboards and the locals gave a crack at it. Rummage thru your parents’ video archives and watch Francis Ford Coppola’s 1979 cult classic “Apocalypse Now”, which was set at Charlie’s point, one of the many surf spots in Baler.
Assembly time at 11:00 PM
Option to Surf
Overnight at Baler
Breakfast at the lodge
Option to surf again
Town tour (after check-out): Quezon Park, Museo de Baler and Pasalubong Center
Suggested tours: Cunayan Falls, Ermita Hills
Travel back to Manila
ETA Manila at 10:00 PM
* Roundtrip Aircon Transfer: Manila to Baler. Baler to Manila
* 1 night aircon accommodation (group sharing *budget room)
* Day 2: Breakfast
* Baler Tours (Quezon Park, Museo de Baler, Balete Tree and Pasalubong Center)
* Travel Insurance
* Travel Factor ID
* Surf Lesson (including instructor and board rental)
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: SURFVIVOR Baler or call HQ 746-5119.