Pack your rashguards, boards and passports as Travel Factor brings you to Bali, Indonesia, the first international destination under SURFVIVOR. The shallow sand break of Kuta beach combined with the perfectly consistent or consistently perfect waves makes it perfect for beginners. Go further into the water in the same beach and experienced surfers can easily find good 8 footer swells to drop in. Work up an appetite and hunt down some cheap Nasi Goreng or good ribs along Poppy Lane. Shop til you drop at your favorite surfwear stores around town, making Bali not only a surfer’s paradise, but a shopper’s haven as well. Or just chill by the beach, watch the waves and immerse yourself in the laidback Balinese surfing lifestyle.
Aside from surfing, get wet in another Bali watersport activity white water rafting! Paddle your way through the intricate course of Telaga Waja river. At the end of the course, get ready to fly over the water dam. Yes, we said fly!
**subject to change without prior notice
Morning arrival in Bali
Lunch (on pax account). Check-in.
Breakfast at the hotel
Start of West Bali Tour
Breakfast at the hotel.
Whole Day Nusa Penida Tour.
Early morning check-out.
Flight back to Manila
* 3N Accommodation (2-3 Pax Sharing)
* Airport Transfers in Bali
* West Bali Tour including entrance fees:
- Wanagiri Hills
- Handara Golf Resort Entrance
- Motel Mexicali
* West Nusa Penida Full Day Tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Boat rides between Sanur Harbor and West Nusa Penida
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and bottled water
- English speaking guide
* Meals: Daily breakfast
* Travel Factor ID and Shirt
* Travel Insurance
* Philippine Travel Tax
* Airport Taxes and Fees
* Visa Fees (if applicable)
* Meals not included in the package
* Local transportation during free time
* Other entrance fees not stated above
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: EXPLORE Bali or call HQ 746-5119.