Bataan - Pawikan Festival
Every year the folks in Morong, Bataan hold a festival that is both endearing and noble in its intentions. Colorful images of the beloved sea turtle adorn every corner and nook of the small town while children parade in Pawikan costumes and dance to lively beats. To celebrate the Pawikan, to promote conservation or simply to have fun, the good people of Morong sure know how to throw a great fiesta. Add a tour of the Las Casas Filipinas and trek to Mt. Samat to the itinerary and you’ve got a fun-filled day ahead of you.
Join Travel Factor in one truly enjoyable fiesta: Pawikan Festival!
- Take pictures of the adorable Pawikan Festival Street Dancing
- Witness the release of hatchling pawikans
- A tour of the Las Casas Filipinas
- Trek to mighty Mt. Samat
- Trip to the Pawikan Conservation Center
Assembly time at 04:00AM
Morning arrival in Bataan
Bound to Pawikan Center Morong, Bataan
Ceremonial release of PAWIKAN HATCHLINGS, Street Dance competition etc.
Overnight Morong, Bataan
Check out at the resort
Visit Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar
Sidetrip to Mt. Samat Pilar, Bataan
Travel back to Manila.
ETA Manila around 07:00PM
Transfers: Manila-Morong Bataan-Manila
Las Casas Filipinas Entrance Fee with PM snack
Mt. Samat Entrance Fee
Sidetrip to Pawikan Conservation Center (Pawikan Festival)
2D 1N Accommodation at Morong, Bataan
Day 1: Dinner
Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch
Travel Factor ID and Tshirt
Optional activities/amenities at the resort:
* Volcanic and Dr. Fish spa - P450.00 per head
* Zipline - P750.00 per head
* Wall climbing - P250.00 per head
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: PHOTOHOLIC Bataan - Pawikan Festival or call HQ 746-5119.