Beer Tasting 101
There's more to beer than your usual pale pilsen or light. Like wine, the variety of beer is quite staggering; each varying in type, color, and flavor profile. Craft beer has definitely arrived and is here to stay! Join our Beer Tasting 101 class and learn all about beer and appreciate its intricacies and subtleties. Find out which beer you really like and the food that pairs best with it. The next time you come to a bar, you'll know better!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Nipa Brew is a homegrown microbrewery that has dared to find new flavours and new experiences both in life and in beer. Inspired by Philippines flavors, climates and styles, they seek to develop a craft beer style that reflect different Philippine adventures for different people. Thousands of liters since they started in September 2014, Nipa Brew is still at it: trying to make new flavor discoveries and share their craft beer adventures with people they meet. Whether it’s sweet, bitter, hoppy, or unique, surprising, quirky, Nipa Brew will always be brewing for adventure: bringing you beers you never thought were possible.
04:30 PM Registration
04:45 PM Beer Tasting Class
07:30 PM End of Class
Beer Tasting Class (5 Types of Craft Beer)
Snacks/Appetizers for Pairing
Depending on the rate you select, bring home:
Nipa Brew Craft Beer 2-pack or
Nipa Brew Craft Beer 4-pack
Interested to order more bottles to take home? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: Uncategorized Beer Tasting 101 or call HQ 746-5119.