Pack your backpacks, brush up on some Mandarin, practice your chopsticks skills because we’re going to Beijing, China! Travel Factor proudly presents BACKPACKING Beijing.
• Climb one of man’s most impressive structures: the Great Wall of China!
• Sample authentic Chinese cuisine!
• Take a tour of the Forbidden City and the Hutong Districts in Beijing
Late Night Arrival at PEK. Check-in. Overnight Beijing.
Summer Palace. Wangfuging Food Strip. Qianmen Street. Hutong Walking Tour. Overnight Beijing.
Great Wall of China Tour. Silk Market. Overnight Beijing.
Early check-out. Temple of Heaven. Free time in the afternoon. Option to explore: 798 Art District Museum.
Early morning arrival in Manila.
* Airport Transfers in China
* 3 Nights Accommodation in Beijing
* Beijing Tours (including the Great Wall, see itinerary for complete tour listing)
* Admission/Entrance Fees (Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, Great Wall of China)
* Travel Insurance
* Travel Factor ID
* Travel Factor T-Shirt
* Philippine Travel Tax
* Airport Taxes and Fees
* Visa Fees
* Meals not included in the package
* Local transportation during free time
* Other entrance fees not stated above
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 53 to account for foreign currency conversion loss.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: BACKPACKING Beijing (4D3N) or call HQ 746-5119.