The Visayan province of Bohol offers a wide array of tourist destinations that draws crowds from all over the world. Take a token shot overlooking the famous Chocolate Hills. Grab lunch onboard a scenic cruise over the Loboc river. Give your best surprised expression as you take a picture with the weirdest looking primate, the Tarsier. Equally exceptional are the beaches that line up this island’s coast. From the very alive Alona beach to the more secluded Panglao, Bohol captures the heart of everyone who sets foot in its fine white sand and crystal clear water.
Buy some peanut kisses for loved ones at home. Uncannily, these eggwhite and peanut cookies looks like the famous Chocolate Hills of Bohol.
Arrival in Bohol. Check-in at resort. Free time. Overnight Panglao Island.
Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling at Balicasag Island. option to scuba dive. Overnight Panglao Island.
Whole day Bohol Countryside Tours. Overnight Panglao Island.
Free time. Flight to Manila
• Roundtrip service from airport to resort (includes van transfers)
• 3 nights aircon accommodation in Panglao Island, Bohol
• Free use of resort amenities: swimming pool, etc.
• Guided tour with service and entrance fees
• Aircon van for the Countryside Tours
• Lunch at Loboc on board a floating restaurant w/ serenade
• Boat transfers from resort to Dolphin watching area / Balicasag Island
• Travel Insurance
• Travel Factor ID
• Roundtrip airfare and terminal fee
• Snorkelling/scuba diving gears and fees
• Other meals not part of package
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: BEACHBUM Bohol or call HQ 746-5119.