Brazil + Argentina
Rio De Janeiro, Iguazu and Buenos Aires
Combining the best of South America, Travel Factor brings you a brand new adventure: Expedition Brazil + Argentina.
We start off the trip with 3 days at the world-famous Rio De Janeiro, a sexy city that's packed with amazing sites, festive vibes, delicious food and samba! Visit iconic sites such as Christ the Redeemer, Sugar Loaf Mountain, and the Selaron Steps. On your free day, lounge around and people-watch at Copacobana and Ipanema beaches.
We then take a short flight to Iguazu Falls where we'll spend the next three days, one night at the Brazil side and another night on the Argentinian side. Experience Iguazu, one of the world's most magnificent waterfalls. Which side is better? You decide!
Finally we fly over to Buenos Aires, the Argentinian capital, where we'll spend the last 3 days. A city like no other, it presents with European facades but definitely emanates a truly Latin American feel. Discover the secrets of the city, it's rich history, the tango and Argentina's sumptuous food.
So brush up on your Portugese and your Spanish. Let's go!
- Delight in Rio De Janeiro, one of the planet's sexiest cities!
- Visit Iguazu Falls from both Brazil and Argentina sides.
- Discover Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina.
- Share your adventure with like-minded travelers.
- Affordable trips, ultimate adventures. Welcom to Travel Factor!
DAY 1 - Arrive today at Rio de Janeiro airport (GIG). Meet your Travel Factor Expedition Leader and travel to your downtown hotel. Check-in. Rest and recover. Overnight Rio de Janeiro.
DAY 2 - Breakfast at hotel. Today you'll go on a city tour to Rio's most iconic destinations: Christ the Redeemer, Sugar Loaf Mountain and the Selaron Steps among others. Overnight Rio de Janeiro.
DAY 3 - Breakfast at hotel. Today is a free day in Rio. Spend the day lounging at the beaches (Copacobana or Ipanema!), go on a favela tour, or sample great Brazilian food! Overnight Rio de Janeiro.
DAY 4 - Breakfast at hotel. Pack your bags today as we're flying to Iguazu! In the afternoon visit Iguazu Falls from the Brazilian side. Overnight Iguazu.
DAY 5 - Breakfast at hotel. We're crossing borders today! Spend the day exploring Iguazu Falls from the Argentinian side. Overnight Iguazu.
DAY 6 - Breakfast at hotel. In the afternoon we'll fly to the capital, Buenos Aires. Overnight Buenos Aires.
DAY 7 - Breakfast at hotel. Today we'll explore Buenos Aires through a guided tour. Know about its history, culture and grab a big bite off Argentinian cuisine! Do you like steak? You'll love Argentina! Overnight Buenos Aires.
DAY 8 - Breakfast at hotel. Free day in Buenos Aires. Overnight Buenos Aires.
DAY 9 - Breakfast at hotel. Your Brazil-Argentina expedition ends today. Say goodbye to your new travel buddies. Airport transfer to Buenos Aires airport (EZE). Fly back to Manila or to your onward destination.
Transport and Flights
Airport Pick-up in Rio De Janeiro Tours and Transfers in Rio De Janeiro
Domestic Flight: Rio De Janeiro - Iguazu
Overland Transfer: Brazilian Iguazu - Argentinian Iguazu
Domestic Flight: Iguazu - Buenos Aires
Tours and Transfers in Buenos Aires
Airport Transfer in Buenos Aires
Accommodations with Daily Breakfast
3 Nights in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
1 Night in Iguazu, Brazil
1 Night in Iguazu, Argentina
3 Nights in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Based on Twin / Triple sharing rooms. Solo travelers will be roomed with other participants.
Service of Travel Factor Expedition Leader
Travel Factor Shirt and Bagtag
Visa Assistance for Argentina
International Flights (Manila - Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires - Manila)
Philippine Travel Tax (P1,620)
Other meals (Lunch and Dinners)
Local transportation during free time
Visa Fee for Argentina (USD150)
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: EXPEDITION Brazil + Argentina or call HQ 746-5119.