Calaguas (Backpacker Style)
Calaguas Island, Camarines Norte
So you wanna rough it in Calaguas but you don't have the time to sort out bus bookings and haggle with boat men? We feel you and we've created Beachbum Calaguas (Backpacker Style) that's perfect for your adventurous soul. We'll sort out all the transport woes to get you in and out of the island but still leave you to it to set up camp and cook your own meals. The best part is we've priced it at our lowest ever!
- Go on a Calaguas trip backpacker style!
- We've got your bus and boat problems sorted out.
- Beachbum in one of the most beautiful beaches in the country!
Itinerary may change depending on weather and wave conditions during the time of travel
6PM Assembly time
Early morning arrival in Daet
Boat transfer to Calaguas Island
Set Camp (personal tent/s)
Explore the Island
Lunch (on personal account)
Dinner and Socials (on personal account)
8AM Breakfast (on personal account)
Boat transfer back to the Port
Lunch in Daet (on personal account)
Wash up in Bagasbas and rest
Explore Bagasbas Beach
Option to Surf
Early dinner (on personal account)
7PM ETD for Manila
Early morning arrival in Manila
- Land transfers: Manila-Daet-Manila
- Boat transfers: Port-Calaguas Island-Port
- Environmental and Entrance Fees
- Service of Travel Factor Coordinator/s
- All Meals
- Tent Accommodation
- Camping Fees
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: BEACHBUM Calaguas (Backpacker Style) or call HQ 746-5119.