Los Angeles, Death Valley NP, Sequoia NP, Yosemite NP, San Francisco
"The mountains are calling and I must go." said the wise John Muir.
So go! Travel Factor invites you to Expedition California, the ultimate roadtrip that will take you to some of California's most beautiful national parks!
We'll all meet at sunny L.A. where we'll settle in and buy supplies and provisions for the road trip to come. The adventure begins the next day as we head east towards Death Valley National Park, America's driest and lowest national parks. We'll spend 2 days here taking in the unique, barren landscape of deserts, cliffs and jagged rockscapes.
Then we're off driving to lush Sequoia National Park! A complete opposite of Death Valley, Sequoia is famous for its giant sequoia trees including the General Sherman tree, the largest tree on Earth. Ready your trekking shoes as we'll stay here for the next 2 days hiking through the giants.
And then we're off to Yosemite National Park, one of America's most beloved parks and home to some of nature's most photographed sites: Half Dome, Bridal Veil Falls, El Capitan... the list goes on! Spend 3 days in Yosemite hiking and photographing foliage, mountains and trails. Timed during fall, get ready to witness some of the most amazing landscapes you'll see in your life!
The trip finishes in San Francisco. Grab a heartwarming chowder at Pier 49 and say goodbye to your newfound friends. What an epic trip!
This is no ordinary trip. Compared to our regular trips, Travel Factor Expeditions are more raw, more spontaneous and follows the open format of the road. Itineraries may change, delays may occur and misadventures may happen. So if you're all-in and set for an epic trip through California, hit us up and let's get started!
- Start off in downtown L.A.!
- Discover Death Valley National Park, America's lowest and driest parks!
- Be stunned by Sequoia National Park's towering sequoias.
- Prepare for the best landscapes of your life at Yosemite National Park.
- End the trip in San Francisco.
- If you like road trips, you'll have the time of your life with this one!
Day 1 - Arrive in Los Angeles airport or meet-up at our hotel in downtown Los Angeles. Settle in and shop for supplies / provisions for the upcoming roadtrip. Overnight Los Angeles.
Day 2 - Morning drive to Death Valley National Park. Check-in at hotel. In the afternoon register at the park. Depending on the time, do an afternoon hike or drive. Overnight Death Valley National Park
Day 3 - Whole day at Death Valley National Park. Overnight Death Valley National Park
Day 4 - Morning drive to Sequoia National Park. Check-in at hotel. In the afternoon, register at the park. Depending on the time, do an afternoon hike. Overnight Sequoia National Park.
Day 5 - Whole day at Sequoia National Park. Overnight Sequoia National Park.
Day 6 - Drive further north to Yosemite National Park. Check-in at hotel. In the afternoon, register at the park. Depending on the time, do an afternoon hike or drive. Overnight Yosemite National Park.
Day 7 - Whole day at Yosemite National Park. Overnight Yosemite National Park.
Day 8 - Whole day at Yosemite National Park. Overnight Yosemite National Park.
Day 9 - Drive northwest towards San Francisco Check-in at hotel. Free time in the afternoon. Last night of the tour. Overnight San Francisco.
Day 10 - The tour officially ends today. Airport transfer for those bound to Manila or to their onward destination.
Accommodation (based on double / twin sharing):
1 night in Los Angeles
2 nights in Death Valley National Park
2 nights in Sequoia National Park
3 nights in Yosemite National Park
1 night in San Francisco
Airport transfers in Los Angeles and San Francisco
Chartered transportation throughout the tour
Death Valley National Park Day Tour
Sequoia National Park Day Tour
Yosemite National Park 2-Day Tour
Travel Factor Shirt
Travel Factor ID and bagtag
Service of Travel Factor Coordinator
Philippine Travel Tax
Note: If you choose to pay via credit card/Paypal, the Paypal invoice will automatically convert the amount to peso using the conversion rate of USD 1 = PHP 57 to account for foreign currency conversion loss. Paypal charges 4.4% of the total amount to be paid for every transaction to any international trips. If you choose to pay in PHP, the conversion rate of USD 1 = P 57 will also be used.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subj: INQUIRY: Uncategorized California or call HQ 746-5119.