Boasting some awesome dive sites, with its rich marine life and amazing underwater wrecks, Coron is one of the fastest growing tourism destination in the country. The interesting mix of pristine beaches and the clearest lagoons concentrated in one area makes this collection of islands in Palawan popular to foreign and local travellers. Snorkel the blue waters of Kayangan lake, said to be the cleanest lake in the country. Kayak your way around Banana and Malcapuya islands. For the early riser, climb up Mount Tapiyas to see a stunning sunrise over this coastal town and the nearby islands.
Make sure to catch Twin lagoon during lowtide, otherwise the small narrow opening on the limestone cliffs dividing up the two lagoons gets swallowed by the waters.
Morning Flight to Busuanga. Island hopping tour: Coron Island. Overnight at Coron Town.
Island hopping tour: Banana Island andMalcapuya Island. Overnight at Coron town.
Snorkeling and Island Tour. Overnight at Coron Town.
Sunrise at Mt. Tapiyas. Pasalubong shopping. Afternoon flight to Manila
Itinerary may change depending on weather and wave conditions during the time of travel .
• Roundtrip transfers: Airport to Coron Town
• 3 daysboat rental for Island hopping (15 persons per boat only)
• 3 nights A/C room accommodation at Coron Town Proper (3-4 pax sharing)
• All tours and Entrance fees at Kayangan Lake, Banana Island, Calambuyan Island, Malcapuya Island
• All Meals served family style (rice, drinks, meat, fish/seafood, vegetable)
Day 1: Lunch
Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Breakfast
• Services of local guide during tours
• Travel Insurance
• Travel Factor ID and Tshirt
• roundtrip airfare and terminal fee
• mask and snorkel – recommended to bring your own (available for rent P150 per day)
• entrance fees at other sites
• Travel Factor decided not to collect the entrance fees for the optional or tentative sites
• Barracuda Lake 75.00 per pax
• Maloroyroy Island 100.00 per pax
• Makinit Hotspring 100.00 per pax
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
* Please read Terms and Conditions.
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation.
* To reserve: 1. Book Now and Pick a schedule. 2. Fill-out Registration Form. 3. Choose and Confirm Payment Procedure.
* You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
* Deadline of payment for bank deposit or cash is indicated on the email confirmation and must be followed. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor.
* Payments are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 working days before the trip with complete regform. .
* A Trip Primer will be given to you that has complete guidelines, including things to bring, detailed itinerary, reminders, etc. days before your trip.
* For inquiries, email us at email@example.com subj: INQUIRY: BEACHBUM Coron or call HQ 746-5119.